Dids or Pav

Started by tappy21, May 30, 2011, 02:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Briefly considered Didak.

But getting Chappy instead. I don't mind having 2 cats in FWD's.

But then again.....I could get Didak & $ 200,000 to spend......Hm, Chappy.  ;)

Swallow12

tappy21

yeah chappys a gun dreamteamer but im only going for league glory so dont wanna get too many cats guys just in case i dont get a win in the first final. i wud get him in a heartbeat otherwise. i think im gonna roll with dids. cant knock him back at this price. pav will be the bailout option if this is a fail or if i cop a LTI

Stocutz

Quote from: Holzman on May 30, 2011, 05:51:51 PM
with sandi out dont bring in PAV, im not saying you need to get in didak just dont get in PAV

That a ridiculous comment. Usually ur on the money but pav rely's on no1. 80-115 every week.

Didak is 280k for a reason. he's struggling but he's been a prem in the past and could turn the corner. Risky tho

Holz

Quote from: Stocutz on May 30, 2011, 06:13:22 PM
Quote from: Holzman on May 30, 2011, 05:51:51 PM
with sandi out dont bring in PAV, im not saying you need to get in didak just dont get in PAV

That a ridiculous comment. Usually ur on the money but pav rely's on no1. 80-115 every week.

Didak is 280k for a reason. he's struggling but he's been a prem in the past and could turn the corner. Risky tho

I based my argument on the last 3 games he has played without sandi he has scored below his average last year he played 2 games with sandi out with scores of 53 and 89 and last week he scored 88. What im trying to say is with sandi out freo are obviosulsy not as good a team and i think they are 0-7 or something in the last 7 or so games without sandi (dont quote me on  that i might not be correct). Therefore i would say are both potentially risky picks didak much more so but than again he is much cheaper. What im trying to say is if you want to bring in a premium forward than pay the bit more and get in guys like stevie j, chappy, franklin, sylvia etc...

DamoBeard

pav not close dont care didak has been a bum this year

Bluke

Need another good week from didak to bring him in.

Almost a straight sway from libba next week.

RiOtChEsS

Pav started like a house on fire last year and fizzled out...

this year is just so shower with injuries going up and the sub rule and bye rds crushing scores...

Ziplock

if sandi out is the only thing affecting pav's scores, then when he comes back pav'll be an awesome pick up.

Dids is hit and miss atm, collingwood don't really need to rely on him any more, which seriously drops his scoring potential.

tappy21

personally, i dont subscribe to the sandi theory but each to their own. pavs good enough that if the footy doesnt find him, then he goes and finds the footy. im now really unsure about either of these blokes now after reading these comments!

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Marcz on May 30, 2011, 04:14:49 PM
Quote from: Chelskiman on May 30, 2011, 04:12:34 PM
I think he just means he's made his mind up about what trade he's doing.  I don't think anyone is that silly to trade on a Monday. :P
ppl do it ;D much the same as surely ppl arent silly enough to plank... but yet they do ::)
Silly Plankers  ::)