Goddard to curnow rd 3 = best trade of the year!!!!

Started by Joe Dirt, May 30, 2011, 02:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Dirt

Goddard to curnow equals best trade of the year! He has dropped 140k or so and will have a high be after next week as well as he only got 41 and curnow went up 170k and averaged just as much as him. Now I can trade someone like pendles or someone in the top 6 mids instead of having Goddard there stinkin it up. So I made 380k from 1 trade and didn't lose points (proli gained points) which is amazing! Anyone done a better trade? Surely not

Nails

Quote from: Joe Dirt on May 30, 2011, 02:56:33 AM
Goddard to curnow equals best trade of the year! He has dropped 140k or so and will have a high be after next week as well as he only got 41 and curnow went up 170k and averaged just as much as him. Now I can trade someone like pendles or someone in the top 6 mids instead of having Goddard there stinkin it up. So I made 380k from 1 trade and didn't lose points (proli gained points) which is amazing! Anyone done a better trade? Surely not

This thread is full of fail...

170K + 140K = 380K ?

Even as you say Goddard will drop... but not enough to be anywhere too close to 380K...

Fail trade and fail maths. It was a poor trade that got lucky IMO

Joe Dirt

Goodard = 480k, curnow = 100k. 480-100 = 380k in bank which is what I said, I made 380k! So Ur whole comment was a fail. U can't say I got lucky, coz curnow was always gonna go up that much and Goddard didnt look himself in the first two games so I made a read that he'd go down a fair bit.

Nails

yeah that makes more sense when you put it like that...

Petrie didn't look himself in the first two games but is averaging 90 overall... can't trade out everyone who "doesn't look themselves"

You didn't really "make" 380K though.

You went Goddard 480K > 100K = you have access to 380K to use but you didn't make profit from it. You used one trade to access money you already had. All the money you made is from how much Curnow rised and from if you trade Goddard back in.

Slap

Quote from: Nails on May 30, 2011, 03:13:08 AM
yeah that makes more sense when you put it like that...

Petrie didn't look himself in the first two games but is averaging 90 overall... can't trade out everyone who "doesn't look themselves"

You didn't really "make" 380K though.

You went Goddard 480K > 100K = you have access to 380K to use but you didn't make profit from it. You used one trade to access money you already had. All the money you made is from how much Curnow rised and from if you trade Goddard back in.

+1

And regardless, you missed out on his good scores last week.  So you take the good with the bad bro. 

Chopps

yea but it would be good if curnow wasnt injured also

Ziplock

what you made was curnow's 170k and Goddards bloss of what, 100k?

so you made 270k really, presuming you trade Goddard back in.
2 trades, 270k, worth it... .just.....

although pure luck that Goddard continued to underperformed and got injured in the first qtr last game, but hey, that's dreamteam :P

Joe Dirt

Curnow went up 180k sorry and goddard has already gone down 150, and will go down another 20-30k in the next 2 weeks...so if i wanted to trade him back in, i could trade him into the backline and have profited 350k...im just sayin no one wouldve made a better single trade with that

Ziplock

you're right, it did end up being a good trade, more from luck than anything else, but, I'd pay it anyway.