dreamteam is a dog

Started by LF, May 22, 2011, 04:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

was having a fairly decent week backs actually firing  :),forwards all going well  :) but midfield shower this week  :'(
dreamteam is a dog sometimes.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: luvfooty on May 22, 2011, 04:18:59 PM
was having a fairly decent week backs actually firing  :),forwards all going well  :) but midfield shower this week  :'(
dreamteam is a dog sometimes.

Absolutely loving DT this week - going for my highest score ever, 2200 with Boyd and Cox to come.

Problems

Chin up mate.
After Friday night I was 258/3 and thought I was in big trouble with my leagues and eliminator. On Saturday I dodged the Tapscott bullet but left Lower on the bench. Most others have fired up for me and I should luckily end the wkend with 2300
But that's just another week of footy and we all get to have another chance to have a crack at it again next week

LF

put it this way the only reason my mids will outscore my backs and fowards is because i have boyd as captain.that is how crap my mids went this week.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: luvfooty on May 22, 2011, 07:01:56 PM
put it this way the only reason my mids will outscore my backs and fowards is because i have boyd as captain.that is how crap my mids went this week.

Yes it is lol, I sicked once again. left Krak on the bench, Gaff got dropped. Wish I had of traded out Swanny and left thomas in instead lol crappy crap week. I am going to make it my duty to score well next week.

MissPiesFF

Oh and I accidendly put J.O'Brien on field instead of Brodie Smith eeeeeeeeeeek! I realized after lockout blah.

Nails

My mids this week: Swan (c) (94 x2), Pendles (103), Boyd (102), Mundy (86), Rockliff (59) and Redden (119)

Combined for 657 when at the start of the round when you counted Swan as captain they average ~806

TMurphBROWNLOW

CFC 1979

Gillard is a dog ;D

DT is frustrating >:(

Wes Mantooth

go into the dt weekend with positive vibes man!