Angus Graeme

Started by wardie, June 06, 2009, 05:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wardie

Does anyone know what has happened to Angus Graeme? I know he hurt a hammy about 4 weeks ago but no where on injury lists... Is he playing 2's or not at all.

I have him as my second ruckman with J.white on bench so i need to know if i should be trading him out as J.white is not looking to promising at the moment!

chris

If I were you I would downgrade White to rookie and upgrade Graham

Bothe337

He is named for Coburg this weekend. I think he should be a chance next week.

gerco

Richmond used the same theory the used for Coughlan's omission for Graham's omission against Fremantle last week, that the ground was too big and his hammy might not be up for it.

Should be back this week, maybe just a run in the 2nds to see if the hammy has been fixed completely. 

Dont know your finances, but maybe downgrade Graham and then upgrade another possie.

wardie

I have over 200k in bank but i have chornes to trade out in coming weeks (waiting for a good option to drop in price i.e. newman, bowden, enright ect...)

I am also going to upgrade in mid as i have both rich and couglan on ground. again just going to wait for viable option to come up.

I need another quality ruckman as i have COX as main ruck but chopping and changing between graeme and white for second position. I only have 9 trades left also so waiting as long as i can to upgrade in rucks.

I think graeme has a b/e of about 30 still so i am holding on to him.

do people think this is a reasonable option top hold graeme or should i make the ruck upgrade now?

was hoping to do it on 1 trade and still be able to make the mid upgrade in 1 also.