Main Menu

Help!!

Started by Harry_West, June 09, 2011, 05:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry_West

Def: Gibbs, Deledio, Adcock, God, Suckling, Heppell, Lower (Stanley, Puopolo, Jacobs)
Mid: Pendlebury, Boyd, Murphy, Bartel, Mitchell, Chapman ( D Swallow, Libba, Bewick)
Ruc: Cox, Smith (Sandi, Tippitt)
For: Goodes, Sylvia, Franklin, N Roo, Petrie, Knights, Darling (Lynch, Richardson, Mzungu)

What trades should I do this week/in the near future?

30k in the bank
10 trades remaining
Waiting to buy Swan after his break
Aiming for league win solely

Thanks for your help :)

PowerBug

Upgrade in the forward line. Knights or Darling to Fyfey.

Harry_West

Chapman would generally be in the FWD line, and Knights to Fyfe is only gaining roughly 15 per week. But could do.. But I thought that would be further down the track.

Thanks for the advice

Any other ideas?

upthemaidens

maybe go lynch to callinan  than swap callinan with chappy, move darling to bench as emg.
than upgrade libba to best player u can afford, that will give u swallow has emg. in mids.
  also when sandi gets back u could downgrade smith and use the cash somewhere else, but all in all its a decent side
if u only care about league win and you are gunna comfortably get into top 4 , than there is no reason to trade until finals time.  so i guess important info would be league position as it stands now? and how strong is the league? hows the run home?   anyhow good luck

cmgb84

very bored, so hopefully this helps.......you have plenty of cash on the bench and limited trades, you need to downgrade players that are worth the most $$ to get in the best players possible. ie trading lynch is not a good suggestion, and with chappy in the fwds you dont need fyfe atm.

if it was me :

darling - callinan
swap chappy and callinan, gives you a mpp link with fwds

bank 190k

swallow - rookie player, and ideally one that will be linked with backs so you can bring in jacobs as mid emg
libba - ablett/thompson/a.swallow etc

bank 200k

heppel - h.shaw or fisher

bank - 80k

leaves you with 6 trades for injuries, gun mids & rucks and worst players being lower in the backs & knights in fwds(and a bit of luck with inj you could upgrade).

emg in backs - puopolo/stanley, mid - jacobs, ruck - smith, fwds - mzungu + others you trade in.

obviously would space these trades out depending on byes/ your overall or league situation and the risk you want to take!