128,800 in the bank

Backs
Gibbs,Deledio,Adcock,Goddard,Gram,Poupolo ,Heppel <B. Smith, stanley, lower>

Mids
Swan, Pendles, Boyd, Montagna, Selwood,Libba  <swallow,I.Smith, hibberd, >

Rucks
Sandi, cox <Z.smith, bailey>

Forwards
Buddy, volt, goodes, higgins,knights, petrie, darling <tapscott, matera, richardson>

Outs
b. Smith needs to go high BE
Tapscott
richardson ( would leave future upgrades tight for cash)
Petrie is an option has now made 87500 and is losing cash
Higgins if he doesnt play this week

possible Ins
Heater
Fyfe/Pav
Mundy (dont see how)
Suckling
any other options

love4thegame

you dont need to pump up the mids... i would downgrade duigan too whoever and upgrade maybe knights too fyfe.

Chopps

this is my issue dont want to offload knights yet he is averaging 82 and capable of 90s dont expect tons by should max out after adelaide v gc rd 8 if i am upgrading him it will be more likey rd 9 or later

thanks for the thoughts though

love4thegame

Quote from: Chopps on May 03, 2011, 10:07:06 PM
this is my issue dont want to offload knights yet he is averaging 82 and capable of 90s dont expect tons by should max out after adelaide v gc rd 8 if i am upgrading him it will be more likey rd 9 or later

thanks for the thoughts though
I know what you mean knights could be a potential keeper Petrie still has a tiny break-even and darling is looking great!

Ziplock

some players are really annoying this season, too many underperforming, too many borderline performing. Makes decisions hard.

Chopps

Hey updated an old thread so i wasnt creating more the posts above arent relevant

Help me out thanks

Nails

Good team, still needs a little upgrading.

I'd probably go...

Lower/B. Smith > Jacobs and next week Tapscott > Paul Chapman

That'd be good...

I only read your options after I started typing that but that's what I'd do, after Chapman loses money this week and is only ~400k

Chopps

Who would u get this week ??? Chappy can wait

Spite

B smith to suckling or enright (id go enright personally)

Andrew

Smith -> Suckling is a no brainer for you this week seeing as you can afford it. I'm an Enright owner and wish I wasn't, particularly if you've got Joel Selwood it's too many Geelong players for their 2nd bye. Look at selling Tapscott for Lynch next week.

Spite

Quote from: Andrew on May 17, 2011, 08:10:14 PM
Smith -> Suckling is a no brainer for you this week seeing as you can afford it. I'm an Enright owner and wish I wasn't, particularly if you've got Joel Selwood it's too many Geelong players for their 2nd bye. Look at selling Tapscott for Lynch next week.

I agree with your pick but not your logic.
You have selwood. He is in the midfield. If you have enright, he is in the back. In round 23, you will cover them with one emg from each position.

In round 17 it is hawthorns bye. You have buddy, he is in the forward. You have suckling he is in the back. You will cover them with one emg from each position.

It doesn't matter about that.

The big thing is that Suckling is on the rise and enright is on the decline (price wise)
So you may want to get suckling now and enright later. However, if price wasnt the case at all, I would go with the proven performer of enright and trust him to bounce back. He did play the pies after all.

Chopps

forward tag on enright? had enright last year loved it till he got a forward tag

how about the Heater Rollercoaster, i am set on upping my backs now as they are my weakest link

thinking Smith --> Jacobs
And Lower ---> Heater (or someone)

BGK

I agree with staying away from Enright. He really can't handle a tag.

I'm not sold on Suckling. I'm really not sure what to do about him. If he goes well against Sydney this week I might get him in.

I'm going for Shaw. He can be inconsistent but he looks really good this year.

I think you can afford to have up to 3 players from the one team in yours. Any more than that and you might struggle. Most of us already have, Swan, Pendles and Krakouer but the best thing about these 3 plus Shaw is almost everyone will have them come Rd 13. The same can be said about the Geelong boys. Almost everyone has at least 2, Alot have 3.

Ziplock

I only just got enright in last week, before that I had no geelong :P

Chopps

i so dont know what i am doing thought about offloading smith and libba to get jacobs and mundy

then thought smith and lower to get jacobs and heater

then thought smith and tappy to get jacobs and fyfe/pav

then it really comes down to higgins playing or not