Desperate for a 2nd RUCKMEN

Started by super87, June 11, 2009, 11:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

super87

BAC: Goddard, Drummond, Fisher, Broughton, Bock, Harding, Suban              EMG: Cheney, Cornes

I only have Mcintosh in my rucs the rest are non scoring

Plan is:
Suban==> Pearce
Bellchambers===>Fraser

or keep suban and downgrade Cornes cause he's goin to drop heaps in price when he comes back. I'm first in my league but 4 hard matches are comiing up. I'm averaging 2050 and 8 trades left

morgs10

get petrie if u can afford him far more consistent  or jolly, both less likely to score u 36 like fraser has this season and both less likely to get injured, with fraser its when he gets injured not if.

wardie

I am in a similar situation super87. I have COX but i also have WHITE and GRAHAM as secong ruckman and neither of these can be classified as 'keepers' Jolly seems like he is quite will priced currently and with not much back up and the way sydney play (so many stoppages) he is a chance to only improve in his price.

I like petrie but being a north player i have steered clear of him. Hoping to trade WHITE for rookie and upgrading GRAHAM to SANDI in coming weeks incase you were interetsed.

230k and 8 trades in bank.

super87

I downgraded Cornes to a rookie and upgraded bellchambers to Cox

no more trading until finals now LOL

BradStar

well done with cox but who is the rookie?

tony73

does Kruezer count as a second ruck or is he maybe an upgrade to Sandi/Mac at finals time?

nas

have had Kreuzer from start & pretty happy with him so far

bjrouse

Quote from: tony73 on June 17, 2009, 11:03:41 AM
does Kruezer count as a second ruck or is he maybe an upgrade to Sandi/Mac at finals time?

Massive waste of a trade. Kruezer is going ok

wardie

I personally don't think that making trades to get a good second ruckman is worthwile as you can use the trades elsewhere and gain a far greated points advantage.

I.E. Rookie back/forward to a premium. Generally works out to be a far better trade in longrun. As long as you have ONE qulaity ruckman i.e. COX or SANDI you can get away with a lesser like as you 2nd.

Thoughts?

tony73

Yer like I said I would only consider a trade at finals time with all other areas sweet.

Blueboys

Look at a down grade of another player so you can get Cox. He is a must!

nas

super87

i traded cornes for clancee pearce(freo rookie). (cornes is done mentally as he has had too many injuries and is old). My backs r covered until finals then i will upgrade at least 1

now have Cox and Hmac for rucks