Round 8 team

Started by lasonjin, May 16, 2011, 10:20:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lasonjin

Just thought, I'd see if I could get some opinions on my team thus far...

DEFENCE: Adcock, Deledio, Suckling, Bruce, Heppell, Duffield, Stanley, Duigan, Smith and Lower
MIDFIELD: Bartel, Montagna, Fyfe, Cotchin, Foley, Liberatore, Harris, Krakouer, Bewick
RUCK: Sandilands, Cox, Smith, Tippett
FORWARD: Sylvia, Franklin, Pavlich, Goodes, Riewoldt, Petrie, Knights, Darling, Matera, Richardson

I have $280k in the bank and 17 trades left. For this round, I'm planning to trade Smith to Jacobs; and I'm seriously considering trading out Duffield, perhaps to Fisher for only $60k, but I think I'll decide that later this week.

Short term plans are to free up some cash this round, so I can bring in Swan and perhaps another premium, Ablett perhaps, next round.

Long term, I'm looking at picking up a MID/FWD rookie once Matera tops out, so I can move Fyfe to my forwards. Thinking of getting rid of Heppell if he tops out because of bye, and same thing goes to Petrie.

LaHug

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/board,11.0.html
Post here in future. You'll get many more responses in the Rate My Dream Team section.

lasonjin

Oh oops, cheers buddy. Hopefully one of the mods see this and move it haha!

LaHug

If you want cash and don't have donuts, you could go Matera --> I. Smith and/or Duigan --> Puopolo

Andrew

I had Duffield at the start... you've got more patience than me he was gone after 4 games. Thought he was resurging after scoring a 90 but has barely seen the ball the past 2 games. Definately move him on.