My Team

Started by barnowl, June 03, 2009, 05:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barnowl

Hoping for some advice on my team, currently sitting just outside the top 1000. Looking to trade out C. Cornes this week for either Newman or Fisher?

11 trades and 200,000 in the kitty.

Goddard, Drummond, C. Cornes, Adcock, Hurn, Hill, Grimes (Broughton, Petrenko).

Ablett, Judd, Selwood, Boak, Cooney, Muston (Cockie, Anthony)

Cox, McIntosh

Roo, Pavlich, Deledio, Pavlich, Chapman, Franklin, Ziebell (Sidebottom, Walker).

Overall my team is in reasonable shape, hoping just to trade out Cornes this week for a gun, then save trades for the next few weeks before upgrading some of my kids into premiums.

Any advice or thoughts would be much appreciated. Thanks

BOOMslang...

i think ur biggest mistake was recruiting Pavlich twice...rookie error.

morro4

holloway

illd look to upgrade ziebell at 328 to fevola at 362
i would consider mcintosh for sandilands as sandilands is starting to hit very good form and mcintosh has hit is peak.
if you were to downgrade boak to kerr you would open up 100 thousnad or you could upgrade boak for a bartel(571) type by trading one of your emergenices for a 94 thousand dolalr player like muston or djekurra
with cornes i would get probably get enright

verda32

i would upgrade boak to either dal santo or swan both superstars

barnowl

Fevola? In my opinion he is supercoach poison, before last week there was a great deal of speculation on this forum suggesting he should be traded out. Too inconsistent

Concerns about Ziebells fitness this week and to be perfectly honest i wouldn't mind him getting a rest with the luxury of sidebottom and walker on the pine. This will allow him to get fit again and then i can upgrade both him and most likely walker into ROK or hopefully Davis drops by the time i am ready to trade.

I'l take up your suggestions of Enright for Cornes this week.

Boak has been a worry, honestly thought he would become a supercoach star this year, willing to give him a few more weeks though and if he hasn't improved before finals time then bring in Dal or another premium that has dropped.

Any suggestions on Hill in the backs? Have Grimes starting and Broughton on the pine waiting to come in. Should I trade Hill for a rookie and play Broughton giving me cash or straight upgrade to Newman or Fisher?