TRADING DILEMMA

Started by Harvey_29, May 30, 2009, 06:49:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvey_29

I am currently 760th overall with 8 trades remaining..
My teams is this...
Backs: Goddard, Drummond, Fisher, C Cornes, Gilbee, Newman, Mackie (Broughton, Petrenko)

Mids: Judd, Selwood, Gibbs, K Cornes, Foley, Rich (Robinson, Anthony)

Rucks: McIntosh, Sandilands (Jacobs, Spencer)

For'd: S Johnson, Deledio, Franklin, O'Keefe, J Brown, Higgins, Zieball (Walker, M Brown)

I have three options

1. Double trade M Brown to S Wright and then Higgins to Pavlich which would make me have 6 trades left!
2. Sideways trade Higgins to Koschitzke
3. Do nothing!!!!

Opinions appreciated

footycool

Better be quick Harvery_29 have only 3 hrs

clackerz

3.Do nothing.

If you have all players on the field and you think you can get the win in your league this week - maybe hold off.  With the amount of trades left I would wait.

But that's only my 2c

I have a similar dilema myself......I think I'm gonna wait and I have 11 trades.

jameswilson

Its hard to know because all your players play, but on the flip side you could be scoring even more points. I really like your team. I know higens did well this week but hes still injuryed so dont expect big scores from him in the next few weeks. Trade higgens now while his price is high. I think your should trade brown of wright then hiigens for pav or goodwin. I would get goodwin first. Hes very consistant and has a good average

Harvey_29

thanks mate..i got pavlich for higgins last week mostly because of higgins breakeven and his injury...turne out to be a bad move but at the end of the day i was always going to end up with pavlich anyway!