the juddanaughts

Started by juddanaught, June 03, 2009, 05:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

juddanaught

heres my dream team, not going to flash ! but i have a little faith, just after a bit of advice, but feel free to heckle me all you want :)

BACKS : fisher, cornes, drummond, macdonald, hurn, hodge, hill (broughton, greenwood)

MIDFIELD : ablett, gibbs, goods, salopek, rich, bird (dowler, swift)

RUCKS : mclntosh, kruezer (meeson, brown)

FORWARDS : pavlich, goodwin, deledio, n brown, fevola, medhusrt, krakour (sidefreckle, warren)

have 9 trades left with 180,000 in the kitty.

thinking trading hill for enright this week and cornes for bowden when he goes down next week. any thoughts.

i know most of you will say get goddard but i refuse to have players who i hate in my team, not allways the best tactic but im not going to budge :)

Blueboys

You could go with Newman?

Don't think about the player, just the points!  ;)

heard

Quote from: juddanaught on June 03, 2009, 05:36:13 AM
MIDFIELD : ablett, gibbs, goods, salopek, rich, bird (dowler, swift)

ehh? wheres JUDD?

Quote from: juddanaught on June 03, 2009, 05:36:13 AM
thinking trading hill for enright this week and cornes for bowden when he goes down next week. any thoughts.

i know most of you will say get goddard but i refuse to have players who i hate in my team, not allways the best tactic but im not going to budge :)

up to you if u dont want goddard, bowdens the next best thing but i would go lockyer over enright

juddanaught

hahaha yeah i try too, but ive allways steered away from blokes like dane swan, chad fletcher, brendon goddard, des headland. have a passionate hate for all of them.

newman is def an option yeah, so is adcock but im allways tentative to have 3 backline players from the same team.

yeah fair enough on tarkyn, was just looking at players i could change hill out for this week and not sell myself short next week when i gotta piss off chaddy !!

and yeah i hate not having him, but everytime i get some coin to get him i have an injury and have to trade out !! grrr, it will happen but hahahaa.