Good Plan ?

Started by pardz, May 11, 2011, 09:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pardz

My current team is  :
Gibbs, Goddard, Deledio, Grimes, Lower, Toy, Heppel (Puopolo, Otten, Coad)
Swan, Pendles, Boyd, Boak, D Swallow, Harris (Curnow, Illes, Bewick)
Cox, Sandi (Smith, Bailey)
N Voldt, Goodes, Didak, Pavlich, Franklin, Knights, Darling (Tapscott, Matera, Richardson)
I have 270,000 and need to obviously fix up my defence and injuries. I am thinking grimes to adcock then Curnow to I smith which would leave me with around 400,000 then trade lower to Enright and Otten to Shaw.
This will leave me with 14 trades and my defence being Gibbs, Deledio, Adcock,Enright,Shaw,Goddard, Heppel(Toy, Puopolo, Coad) with about 50 or so grand left over. The only problem is that i will still have coad who i can trade to hibber in future if needed.

What are your thoughts , are there anyother trades i should make instead ?????                   

wcarey

grimes to adcock would be good if both of those 2 weren't so injury prone. imagine the devostation you would feel if adcock went down in the next few weeks. you could see it as a calculated risk tho cos if he doesn't get injured you will have one of the few decent scoring defenders in your side.

id be beefing up my midfield as that is where all the points are this year, more so than last year any way when you could get unbelievable value out of the backline.

i would go grimes to hibberd if selected then spend all of your cash over the next few weeks on your midfield

pardz

so how bout next week i go otten- rawlings then harris- selwood ?

wcarey

sounds like good options to get in but i'd get rid of coad instead of otten. coad is gone for the year whereas otten should be back before too long. you might need the bench cover later in the year as gibbs and rawlings will both miss league finals through byes