Against the grain

Started by Capper, May 06, 2011, 01:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

It seems like everyone is jumping off the Duigan and jumping on the LThompson bandwagon this weekend.

Not me, decided that Duigan may go down in price this weekend but he may not.

Even if i did the trade they would still be on the bench as an emergency.

Same with Otten, not jumping off that one yet either, break even of 14 when he comes back.

Mind you its not the first time that a topic has caused me some embarrassment

theswiz

everyone isnt jumping off the train, he's still a gun rookie, it's just time to trade him because his break even got high enough that we are able to make suffiecient enough money to upgrade a player to a premium. Getting premiums as early as possible is VITAL to a good ranking overall!
For me I won't touch luke thompson as he's already gone up. it was last week or never. Due to limited trades we may not even have a chance to be able to cash cow him....

Slap

I agree with both these comments.  Im sure Duigan will not let anyone down over the long run, but its neccessary to continue to make money.  If you trade duigan this week, you'd have made 125k, which is fantastic.  Getting in a rookie like Puopolo/Hibberd lets you pocket some very hadny cash for upgrades and allows the new inclusions to make some more money for you.

Capper

Hmmm good points but i think those who dont have Puopolo, ISmith and co will wait 2 weeks to check their progression

Slap

Quote from: tabs on May 06, 2011, 01:18:05 PM
Hmmm good points but i think those who dont have Puopolo, ISmith and co will wait 2 weeks to check their progression

Thats the risk you take I spose.  Get them in now and get the premo's early and Duigan at perhaps his best price.  Or wait and dont get premo points for a couple more rounds and risk duigan reducing in price.

Capper

he might reduce this week, but will look better in a coupla weeks

Capper

wahoo made it by that much

Gm   Avg   Price   Diff week (year)   Breakeven
7   66.4   $218,900   +$1,400 (+$126,400)   53