17 (242.9%)
Premium (Judd, A.Swallow)
1 (14.3%)
Premium (Mitchell, Rockliff, Redden)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: May 13, 2011, 04:41:00 PM

PowerBug

Just interested who everyone would pick. I'm not trading him this week. Please give feedback.

joshas182

Guess it depends on what your midfield looks like...or if you need help anywhere in your backline or up forward...
Downgrading to I.Smith works (if he gets named this week) so you could upgrade elsewhere.
But if you've got the cash now Mitchell, Redden, Rockliff sound good -  with Redden & Rockliff having no H2H byes and Mitchell only having the 1 bye in the regular season.
Pendles has only the one bye too but i'm sure we've all been hearing the Malthouse talks about him resting premo players other than just at the byes...and with Coll'wood more than 99% looking to lock up top spot, Pendles/Swan etc may get some more rest.
And with Watson although he's a great player, he's got the bye in Rd10 and the DT GF. You'd be using two trades, 1 to get him in and 1 to get him out come DT GF. If you're gonna have the trades available then do it...but I'd be more likely to go Mitchell, Redd or Rock

Ziplock

Not I Smith, on the basis that he'll probably lose his spot with the return of rioli (ftr, look how many hawks are looking to return in the next week or two... would not rate smiths JS high.)
I wouldn't go watson, based on the Finals bye
I wouldn't go redden or rockliff, their hype has worn off me slightly after last week :P

I'd be looking at mitchell or pendles myself.