Dilemma

Started by MarkPlow, May 10, 2011, 11:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkPlow

OK so I need to fix up my backline. My team is:

DEF: Goddard, Enright, Deledio, Adcock, Heppel, Toy, **Otten, (**Duigan, **Gibbs, **Coad) **Won't play this round

MID: Swan, Pendlebury, Watson, Bartel, Swallow, Harris, (Smith, **Murphy, **Curnow)

RUCK: Sandi, Cox, (Smith, Bailey)

FWD: Pavlich, Buddy, N Riewoldt, J Riewoldt, Darling, knights, Tapscott, (Matera, Mckernan, **Richardson)

I am one player short in defence for this round. I don't want to take the donut because my overall ranking is 694.

I have $26, 400 in the salary cap.

I am thinking of downgrading Curnow to Hibberd so that I will have MPP Mid/Def which will be handy even if he doesnt get a game and also have Isaac smith as MPP Mid/Fwd. This will also leave me plenty of cash to upgrade possibly otten to someone but not sure who? or if there are any better options for this week. As the week after I get all my carlton players back but just need to make the best move to score most possible points in short term and long term

Ziplock

Shaw, Rawlings, Fisher, Suckling... Seems to me those are your only real options atm.

And that's providing Suckling returns from injury still going relatively well.

TMurphBROWNLOW

if Ben Jacobs gets a gig you can go for him instead of hibberd. more scoring potential and better job security too.