NATHAN LOVETT-MURRAY

Started by C-Dogg, May 11, 2011, 06:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Dogg

Looking at trading him in for GRIMES as a UNIQUE...

I want to hear your FOR'S and AGAINST this trade option

cheers 8)

Ziplock

Pros- solid player last year, has had a couple of reasonable games this year
cons- every other game has been flowering horrible. He got two 90s and a high... passable, just. Then every other score, sub 50s from memory. Looked to be in form last week, apparently not.

COULD be a bargain... but atm, doesn't look like it yet. BE of over 90 atm.

elephants

scored 41 last week. yuck.

Boomz

If he was playing more in the middle then I'd be looking at him but not when he's playing as a tall defender...

BGK

I dont like being unique for the sake of being unique. The start of the season was the time for that. Go with a straight up and firing gun like Shaw, Rawlings etc.

C-Dogg

Quote from: bestguykai on May 11, 2011, 06:40:52 PM
I dont like being unique for the sake of being unique. The start of the season was the time for that. Go with a straight up and firing gun like Shaw, Rawlings etc.

well i havnt got enright, so maybe him... im not going rawlings, i just dont like the bloke LMAO

BGK

Quote from: C-Dogg on May 11, 2011, 06:43:27 PM
Quote from: bestguykai on May 11, 2011, 06:40:52 PM

well i havnt got enright, so maybe him... im not going rawlings, i just dont like the bloke LMAO

The only reason I'm not keen on Enright is the amount of cats I have. For overall Rawlings fits really well because most people don't have many Roos.

elephants

Rawlings also has the single bye rounds so he is all good for the Multi Bye Rounds. i am getting on him (rawlings)