suckling

Started by cmgb84, May 10, 2011, 06:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmgb84

what are your thoughts on suckling, has been avg a very impressive 92. dont hear much over in adelaide about him!

can do curnow - goodes & grimes - suckling this week with my 72k in the bank!!! looks my best option, with goodes low price.

BillMurray

I have him and am desperate for any news on how his knee is traveling. Given the injury to Grimes & with Gibbs out i really need him back ASAP!  :-\   If he does play then I'd say he's a great option for you.

Windigo

His average is distorted because of that mass 146.....

LaHug

Quote from: Windigo on May 10, 2011, 06:10:39 PM
His average is distorted because of that mass 146.....
+1
However, still looks like a good pick up at his price. Just have to wait until he's back from injury.

MrRiosWan

Was doing the bulk of the kicking out when he was playing and his foot skills in general are good.

cmgb84

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: cmgb84 on May 10, 2011, 07:10:50 PM
job security
suckling is in the best 22 at hawthorn.

go on the hawthorn website if you're looking for the injury list :)

Andrew

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on May 10, 2011, 09:02:17 PM
job security

He's not listed but it's what they submitted as their injury list from May 3rd..?

bundyboy

kicking out duties don't count in DT (do in SC)...so doesn't help that he gets that job...

he is definately in their best 22 - JS is fine...trust me...

and yes, his average is distorted - but he will do 85+...and not too bad for defenders this year - and his price is attractive...

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Andrew on May 10, 2011, 09:04:54 PM
Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on May 10, 2011, 09:02:17 PM
job security

He's not listed but it's what they submitted as their injury list from May 3rd..?

argh wait I saw on some website that he's 1-2 weeks, can't remember where now :(

Windigo

As I said last week, that game would have been a telling point in coaches selecting him.

He didn't play, so its up in the air again.

elephants

if he is named i may look to him as a cheaper option for grimesy and then i'll get gram to complete my backs :) looks like a nice option though.

Fireballz

Quote from: bundyboy on May 10, 2011, 09:32:20 PM
kicking out duties don't count in DT (do in SC)...so doesn't help that he gets that job...

and yes, his average is distorted - but he will do 85+...and not too bad for defenders this year - and his price is attractive...
It does if he kicks to himself and plays on. Goddard does it everytime and that's why I love him and hope he will return to form soon!  ;D

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Fireballz on May 10, 2011, 10:10:21 PM
Quote from: bundyboy on May 10, 2011, 09:32:20 PM

It does if he kicks to himself and plays on. Goddard does it everytime and that's why I love him and hope he will return to form soon!  ;D

dal santo is doing that too!

elephants