which is the priority trade

Started by Montag, May 09, 2011, 09:41:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montag

knights (43 high be) (peaked)
grimes (injured super high be)
a.swallow (high be, low scores handballs too much) (trade to watson)
richardson (dropeed

which one has to go first
what order should i trade

LaHug

If you can afford it and have bench cover for Grimes, do a downgrade/upgrade with Knights and Richardson to get in a premium of your liking.
That being said, if Grimes is out for a long while, you may have to trade him first. Wait for injury report.

Ziplock

depends. If grimes is back next week, remove him from that list. A swallow just got dominated against geelong (like all nrth), but look at his line up for the next 7 weeks, 5 of his games are against melb, brisbane, adelaide, gc, port.

Knights' BE isn't out of reach for him, especially considering he plays gold coast next week, and then after the collingwood game he has brisbane, nth and WCE... tasty aye?

atm, I would be looking at your priority as being richo. Take it in this order though
1.richo
2.knights
3. swallow
4. grimes (although grimes is no.1 if the injury is long term)

Bluke

Richardson will play this weekend IMO

Justin Bieber

Richardson and Knight could make a good downgrade/upgrade pair if there are decent forward rookies yet to play their 3rd (next round or soon-ish). Richardson didn't show much in his games so I'd choose him before Knights for the tradeout if he's still out. If he gets the call up, keep him longer as he's yet to make more cash.

Grimes really depends on extent of injury. If it's short term (maybe a month at max) and you have cover, I'd suggest saving a trade and keeping him in. If it's more or you don't have cover, should be top as Zippy said.

I think Swallow should be last to go. He's a premium and just having a few downers. Low priority as we know he can smash out 100's, just give a little patience.

All in all, depends on the situation your team and the players are in.

*Peace Out Pplz.

FLOPITOUT1

Im a big fan of knights barring injury i think he will get back to his best which is very good

yorgis

wait and see how bad grimes' injury is. would'nt get rid on knights just yet [playing the suns at aami thsi week], swallow will have his rest rnd 9 [bye] and richo >>> i smith when he's on the bubble
sorry, not much help but you have to wait and see how grimes comes up first 

Montag

grimes out for whole year. I have cover but not great cover. Duigan, luke thompson and jesso o'brien. I think i might go jacobs. He is tearing up in sanfl and if he isnt picked this week he will be next week. could go knights to i.smith this week and upgrade richardson