The Importance of Heppell

Started by popedelio, May 09, 2011, 02:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popedelio

Is it just me, or has Heppell just become a vital cog in your team. Heppell is the 6th best defender in the comp atm and with other premium defenders performing poorly, heppells 80+ helps my teams weekly score. I'm not trading him out anytime soon, maybe never. Your thoughts on him.

Holz

Quote from: popedelio on May 09, 2011, 02:13:47 AM
Is it just me, or has Heppell just become a vital cog in your team. Heppell is the 6th best defender in the comp atm and with other premium defenders performing poorly, heppells 80+ helps my teams weekly score. I'm not trading him out anytime soon, maybe never. Your thoughts on him.

i have him covering both the mid and the backline, im currently using them as my starting mid players after my 4 super guns. Its allowing me to boost up my forward line like crazy. In 3 weeks i will have.

Goodes, Franklin, Steive J, Higgins, Voldt, Didak, Petrie (Darling) and Chappy in the mids.

Than heppel with his MPP helps me out as i put him back in my defence anf bring in hibberd to be on my bench once chappy comes in.

The Silent Partner

He is an outright loaded MPP weapon  all we need now Is young jacobs to come in and start firing like he has

C-Dogg

Chopps

How good is he have him in the backs just like another premo just way cheaper and more consistent too

diddley

i keep looking at his price, and my mouth waters at the downgrade possibilities. but then i slap myself around for a bit, and remember he is one of the best performing defenders, and there wouldn't be anyone i really would profit from as much as him. the only way i would want to get rid of him, is if he does a barlow.

Nails

Heppell isn't important to my team. He IS my team. Heppell has become the heart and soul of The Nailers.

Makes up for the other 32 heartless barbies I recruited.

yorgis

he's so speeeeeeeeeeeeeshal, thought he would prolly get rested at some stage but with the bombers having a bye in rnd 10 maybe not. pity hibberd is'nt a clone of him

LF

love heppell i laugh so much when i play someone who has`nt got him.
as far as i`m concerned i will be keeping him.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: diddley on May 09, 2011, 10:37:09 AM
i keep looking at his price, and my mouth waters at the downgrade possibilities. but then i slap myself around for a bit, and remember he is one of the best performing defenders, and there wouldn't be anyone i really would profit from as much as him. the only way i would want to get rid of him, is if he does a barlow.
As an Essendon fan, I would REALLY hope not :'(.

Quote from: Nails on May 09, 2011, 12:02:42 PM
Heppell isn't important to my team. He IS my team. Heppell has become the heart and soul of The Nailers.

Makes up for the other 32 heartless barbies I recruited.
So you've met my SC team from last season? ::). I think they went on vacation come bye week as they did nothing for the rest of the season...

*Peace Out Pplz.

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: popedelio on May 09, 2011, 02:13:47 AM
At worst he is the best mpp bench cover i have ever had. Keeper  :)