Super crazy idea

Started by Holz, May 09, 2011, 07:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

i realise petterd score is big because of the type of game it was, but i was looking at petterd all preseason and really wanted him in. Im really tempted to pick him up now for a slight upgrade from one of my rookies and use him eventually as a 8th forward.

The reason is i currently have 4 premium forwards and than darling, knights, petrie, tapscott, richardson, matera.

The plan was too turn knights into goodes this week and than matera into chappy. leaving me with 6 premiums and petrie (possible premium). I currently have didak stuck in my mids with no DPP links besides other premiums, and i dont trust smith and mzungu is not here yet.   So petterd would provide a solid link between the lines

i should have my team looking like this about round 12

Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Adcock, Grimes, Enright, Shaw (Heppel, rookie, Jacobs)
Swan, Boyd, Bartel, Montagna, Selwood, Chapman (Mzungu, Hibberd, Bewick)
Cox, Sandilands (smith, tippet)
Didak, Goodes, Franklin, Stevie J, Voldt, Higgins, Petrie,  ( Petterd, rookie, Rookie)

i will be super low on trades probably around 5 but my team would be set so only trades for long term injuries and with petterd on the bench covering FWD/MID having both smith and petrie covering the ruck and heppel, hibberd/jacobs all covering the backline and mid i should be reasonably covered.

Montag

you could get a better player with better job security for similar price. How much is he and ill name one