Higgins and Libratore to return

Started by fran, May 07, 2011, 11:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fran

Just watching fox sports news and had vision of the Rodney Eade press conference after their loss. He said that Higgins and libratore would both be returning next week. He also said there may be some debutons.

C-Dogg

Bluke

LF

good news for my dt bad news for my sc had to trade him otherwise was copping a donut plus side i traded in pav :)

Montag

lol at people who traded in wallis. will probs get dropped next week for debutant and libba will crack ton

hardnut

excellent news, need Higgo back in shaky fwd line. Agreed Wallis looking very fringe and Liba safe as houses, will be a nice problem to have next week in the midfield

Footy God

Higgins back and against Tigers. I like it.

LaHug

Any news on whether or not Hall will be back? Was hoping Hall and Higgins would be out so that the Tigers could get another nice win. If they're both back, it'll be very tough!

yorgis

he'd bloody well better play. sick of having so called guns sitting on the bench due to resting/byes/ poor form. you would swear some of the coaches are deliberately trying to stuff up everyones but their own dt

Windigo

I'm happy now....But for how long? I give him a month.  :o

dicey7

Quote from: Montag on May 08, 2011, 12:22:02 AM
lol at people who traded in wallis. will probs get dropped next week for debutant and libba will crack ton

I have a feeling wallis will stay in the team he did a job for his team on the weekend not DT coaches

ImSoHood

who are the likely debutants? ... skinner probs will get dropped though would be interesting if he's rookie priced witha BE of 60 or so after another game :P

bundyboy

Quote from: dicey7 on May 09, 2011, 05:57:05 PM
Quote from: Montag on May 08, 2011, 12:22:02 AM

I have a feeling wallis will stay in the team he did a job for his team on the weekend not DT coaches

do you think so dicey ??  I tried to be positive, but thought he was really pretty average....

I was a big wrap for him at start of the year, but showed me nothing last week - would be surprised if he stayed in - and happy that I have stayed away for DT.

dicey7

If he spends time in midfield he will be able to produce some acceptable scores for a rookie, his collingwood game proved that, although he didnt pull off the forward tagging role well i still think he has a place in the team