the other krakhead

Started by Montag, May 09, 2011, 10:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montag

we have all been burnt by andrew krakouer this year but is anyone keen to jump on nathan krakouer from gc.
iknow they wee in a winning side and it wont happen every week but he has added a skill to his game. playing foward this week kicked 5 goals and scored over 100. watching the replays he was an x-factor. looks to really enjoy foward lines, can take a great tall mark (ven tho hes small) and kicked 5..thats right 5 goals. if his foward stint fails then he can be chucked into defence but i dont think it will. gc foward line very inexperienced

Windigo

I would defintely wait a few more weeks on him.

Even then....But who am I to say he will go shizen. Let's see what his got!  ;)

yorgis

keep your distance goes walkabout too often

Bluke

I dont know about you but Andrew Krakouer certainly hasnt burnt me. 196k with -6 BE  is a good return for a rookie - no he hasnt made his money as quick as other rookies but he will get there and if he keeps up last games form will be a very valuable pickup.

hardnut

Quote from: Bluke on May 10, 2011, 01:51:23 AM
I dont know about you but Andrew Krakouer certainly hasnt burnt me. 196k with -6 BE  is a good return for a rookie - no he hasnt made his money as quick as other rookies but he will get there and if he keeps up last games form will be a very valuable pickup.
+1 and no dont get Nrak