Early Thoughts...

Started by pinochio, May 08, 2011, 01:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinochio

ye so i still have broughton....i know shoot me lolz

....shaw seems to have taken his game to another level this year and esp last month....

Shaws best replacement...in this time of crappy defenders???

C-Dogg

shoot me too, i cant believe iv kept him but he gets the chop this week for HEATH SCOTLAND!!!!!!!

pinochio

i got too many blues as it is???

Do you agree that Shaw has sorta picked up his game in the last month and is a prob top 7 defenders at end of year??

C-Dogg

he might but being a pies man myself im still not that convinced... it will be one of those iv just bought him DOHHHHHH he scores 60

pinochio

lolz i know but thats any defender this year :D

...scotland is also on the wrong side of 30 right??

C-Dogg

soooo, brent harvey is too

Windigo

I have to out Bruce.

So we are in a simliar situation.

I have no cash in the bank though.....Mackie?

pinochio

im just weary of getting in cats as i will get selwood/chappy in the coming weeks and they have a bye in finals...

>>that and pies have had their bye, have no bye in the finals and needless to say dominating

Shaw has to be the best replacement....coupla of BOGs already including NAB final.....or am i just wanting that to be the case lolz?

Nails

Na Shaw is a gun this year. Jump on imo. Game to a new level. Just somewhat disappointed I didn't start with him.

Would have given me 3 pies out this round along with Pendles and Swan so probably good I didn't pick him up.

elephants

Mackie playing much more defensive under his new coach.
Go with Scotland I reckon. Or grimes, deledio, enright. You should have them by mow though.
But yeah go Scotland. Who cares if he is over 30. As soon as a a player tuna 30 they become shower!?

LaHug

Go Shaw. I went Broughton --> Enright this week. Shaw can't be any more disappointing than Enright was!