Selwood
8 (61.5%)
Chapman
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

LaHug

Help me flip a coin via the internet!
Chapman or Selwood for captain!
Either make a decision (and give me a reason?) or get a coin out.

plugz19

lowest score since start of last year is 99
can still rip out 130-140 aswell
the lowest score of 99 is the only thing in chapmans favour as i believe honours are even in all other areas

Yoshi

I'm going Bartel as I don't have either.

If I did have Selwood or Chappy I'd go Selwood as N/Melb aren't to strong in the mids.

Footy God

Chappy as there is no risk at all. Lock him in and you know 100+.

LaHug

Went Chappy. Would love them to both get 120+ though.

LaHug

Slap

Quote from: LaHug on May 07, 2011, 03:35:02 PM
DAMN IT!

Dont get down on yourself yet.  Selwood got a goal, thats why his score is up a bit.  Chappy will flame up and be on track for 100+ ten minutes into the second quarter.  Im watching the game and he was on the end of a couple of stiff FA's.

LaHug

Can I be upset now? Costing me 20 points so far (so will become 50 by the end of the match if the trend continues) and I brought in Chapman this week. FMDT

Slap

Quote from: LaHug on May 07, 2011, 04:05:27 PM
Can I be upset now? Costing me 20 points so far (so will become 50 by the end of the match if the trend continues) and I brought in Chapman this week. FMDT

I'll allow semi-upset.  I just think the guy is a warrior, he will ton it up, surely.  He has to right? haha.  I'd be worried at 3/4 time if he is on  50.  Any more than that, i'd still back him in to make the century.  Cats are blowing it out a lil now, that may mean a better score against an increasingly devo Roos.

LaHug

I'll be praying he junks it up like crazy!

Slap

ok, 6 min to go 3rd qtr.  45 points chappy, 79 points selwood.  I'd begin being upset now LaHug.  Sorry mate.  Although I still think Chappy ton it up.

LaHug

I despise this evil game.

bundyboy

yeh.. !!  come on in chappy in 2 weeks time !!

I love this game  ;D