Dustin martin, Redden or Rockliff?

Started by tippsey, May 06, 2011, 07:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tippsey

Please help me decide between these players guys.

LF

Ago97

Mozza3

I reckon Rocky. He showed last year what he is capable of and has continued it.

C-Dogg

jvalles

Personally I'd go Redden, but all 3 will give you what you want.  The only edge Redden has is he is a sick tackler.

LaHug

Redden will score more this week, but Martin will score more overall.
Any week that Redden doesn't get his usual tackles (those weeks will occur), he will let you down. Martin gets his points from disposals with the normal one or two midfield goals. A goalless game won't hurt him as much as a game down on tackles will hurt Redden. I'd go Martin.

(And no, this isn't a Richmond bias, this is a DT opinion)

lukedogg17

redden, but wont score massively this wk i wouldnt imagine. tackles could be down on his usual, still ton up

jabroni

both are risky but martin seems to be the judd of richmond so will get more consistent scores

Ago97

Quote from: LaHug on May 06, 2011, 08:17:47 PM
Any week that Redden doesn't get his usual tackles (those weeks will occur), he will let you down. Martin gets his points from disposals with the normal one or two midfield goals. A goalless game won't hurt him as much as a game down on tackles will hurt Redden. I'd go Martin.

+1
Redden will score better this week coz of goldcoast but yeah overall martin is a better pick

deekay

Quote from: LaHug on May 06, 2011, 08:17:47 PM

+2 Dusty 'gun' martin for me. He is posting good scores in a shiz team, wait till Richmond are decent...every man and his dog will be on him.

Windigo

I had the choice and picked Redden and captained him.

He is playing GC and he should score the same as Rocky and he is a tad cheaper....

D-Mart is a lock for next year at around $ 400,000.....Brownlow. (Biased tiger supporter)

Thing about Martin is he is kicking some goals that will help his scoring. You won't be doing that every week as a mid resting in the Fwd line.... :o

He would do it though, such a gun.  ;)

FLOPITOUT1

All really good young players almost impossible to answer. If i had a gun to my head i would say Martin