ryder to petrie

Started by Montag, May 07, 2011, 03:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montag

im sick of ryders crap scores. i could straight swap to petrie atm
thoughts

Slap

I wouldn't. ryder is a gun, If i was going to upgrade, i'd want either cox or sandi.

LaHug

Quote from: Slap on May 07, 2011, 03:35:08 PM
I wouldn't. ryder is a gun, If i was going to upgrade, i'd want either cox or sandi.
+1
The only players I would ever consider trading a starting ruck for are Sandi or Cox.

Slap

Quote from: LaHug on May 07, 2011, 03:36:23 PM
Quote from: Slap on May 07, 2011, 03:35:08 PM
+1
The only players I would ever consider trading a starting ruck for are Sandi or Cox.

The only time i'd even consider side traidng is if someone was breaking out in a big way and I wanted to jump on board.  And that a big IF.  Upgrades/Downgrades only.

LaHug

I'd consider Ryder --> Cox/Sandi is an upgrade.

Generalsor

Petrie youbeauty! playing well in the 1st half - took a great mark in the goal square

Slap

Quote from: Generalsor on May 07, 2011, 04:10:18 PM
Petrie youbeauty! playing well in the 1st half - took a great mark in the goal square

against lonergan, I can out mark that muppet.  Taylor has moved onto him during the 2nd qtr and he hasn't touched it.  Hopefully petrie finishes on 75 or something crappy, after such a promising start.

Generalsor

Quote from: Slap on May 07, 2011, 04:11:36 PM
Quote from: Generalsor on May 07, 2011, 04:10:18 PM

against lonergan, I can out mark that muppet.  Taylor has moved onto him during the 2nd qtr and he hasn't touched it.  Hopefully petrie finishes on 75 or something crappy, after such a promising start.

He exists to make me cash. Was a great mark against Lonergan AND Bartel.

thanme

Ryder is killing me :(
I swapped out Jolly to Ryder after Jollys horror start and Ryder performing quite well. With Bellchambers firing and Hille back, I'm really starting to doubt good scores from him.

joshas182

Ryder has Bris, Rich, BYE & Melb coming up...If he's playing as a minimal ruckman, primarily forward will be better against these side (especially Bris). If he has no form just before the BYE maybe think of offloading him then (as this will be 1 of 2 byes (GF!)). If Zac Smith can get 103 against Lions then so can Ryder! He's staying in my team...to many other avenues to explore before changing you rucks.

DG

id only look at cox or sandi

browny_wce

Quote from: thanme on May 09, 2011, 12:29:41 PM
Ryder is killing me :(
I swapped out Jolly to Ryder after Jollys horror start and Ryder performing quite well. With Bellchambers firing and Hille back, I'm really starting to doubt good scores from him.
mate, exactly the same move I did, and wish I hadnt
shouldve had Sandi from the start, thought Jolly/Ryder wouldve been great premiums but no
Bellchambers and Hille are killing Ryders scores
dont want to do another trade in my rucks but really wanna get Sandi  ::)

Capper

Who are your other rucks? as only cox and sandi are averaging over 100 so far