Mitchell vs. Redden

Started by thanme, May 06, 2011, 05:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thanme

Right, so in order to avoid a 0 this week, I need a trade in the midfield. I figure throws out everything I'd planned earlier this week, I might as well do it properly.

Basically I have just shy on $470k to spend on a midfielder, and I'm currently torn between Mitchell and Redden. Mitchell is obviously the "old faithful" of the 2, but Redden is a bit cheaper and seems to be on fire. I'm just a little concerned about him keeping up this form all year.

I'm also thinking about Rockliff or Thompson, and I'm not going to consider Waston til after his first bye.

My other mids are Swan, Boyd, Montags, Pav, Curnow, Harris, Liberatore, Bewick and Prestia.

Any suggestions to help ease my thought process here??

Ziplock

Topics on Redden already, look a bit back and you can see windigo defending himself for days over the man :P

I'd be looking at redden myself, especially as he seems to have an easy later draw... although so does bmitchell. Your call really, although I believe redden to be the better option, has like the highest 4 game avg atmm after pendles + swan?

thanme

Righty. Did some research and I'll take the punt on Redden.

I guess in the worst case scenario, if anything happens he should have fattened up a little more to make a straight swap to anyone.