Chappy/Cox/Sandi

Started by Chelskiman, May 05, 2011, 08:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelskiman

Yes, it's another captain thread, but who would you choose for captain; Chappy, Cox or Sandi?

Windigo

Bill Manspeaker

chappy

35 possies 4 tackles 4 goals.

done deal

Chelskiman

I was leaning towards Chappy, but Sandi against Graham is tempting (I'm a Tigers supporter btw, so this is far from biased).

Windigo

Put it on Chappy.

Sandi averaged about 100-105 Vs the tigers from 2 games last year. I wouldn't read to much into Sandi dominating big Graham. I'm a tiger fan too...Biased. Go GUS.

TMurphBROWNLOW

MissPiesFF

As I do not have Chappy, I am opting on Sandi for Capt this week. Gut feeling he will smash it against the Tiggs

Sammocorw

Chappy if I had him, but I don't so Sandi

Master Q

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 05, 2011, 08:23:29 PM
As I do not have Chappy, I am opting on Sandi for Capt this week. Gut feeling he will smash it against the Tiggs
My situation ^^

dcmagadia21

Last time I put Sandi as my captain was when Freo was against Sydney at SCG last year. He was up against Canadian ruckman Mike Pyke. I thought that easily, Sandi would smash the guy but ended up getting beat by a nobody at that time. I wasnt particularly satisfied about that outcome. Since then I haven't put the Big C on Mr. 211. But against the Tigers this time, looks tempting. I might put it on the big guy. Hopefully it would be a different result as last year's. So Sandi for the C. :)

bundyboy

chappy if you are lucky enough..

Sandi or selwood if your not...

good luck taking the risk on anyoine else....but could really be a raffle this week !  :)

plugz19

Quote from: dcmagadia21 on May 05, 2011, 09:54:19 PM
Last time I put Sandi as my captain was when Freo was against Sydney at SCG last year. He was up against Canadian ruckman Mike Pyke. I thought that easily, Sandi would smash the guy but ended up getting beat by a nobody at that time. I wasnt particularly satisfied about that outcome. Since then I haven't put the Big C on Mr. 211. But against the Tigers this time, looks tempting. I might put it on the big guy. Hopefully it would be a different result as last year's. So Sandi for the C. :)
ahahha! same here! wasnt too happy with the 67 from the man mountain last year against pyke
only thing that is stopping me from giving sandi the big C!

Chelskiman

I've gone with Chappy and put the V on Sandi.  Cheers, guys!

Slap

I have a feeling Sandi will be in for a massive week.

All Rucks against the Tigers have averaged like 90+ against them.  Sandi will win 80%+ of the ruck taps and after returning from the bye, he'll be fresh as a daisy.  If i didnt have a better option than him, I'd lock and load - above chappy and Cox atm.