Duigan>Hibberd, Bewick>Chappy OR... Advise Please

Started by langej, May 06, 2011, 01:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is the best option?

Duigan > Hibbard, Bewick > Chappy ($2,400, Remaining)
4 (100%)
Bewick > Wallis, Higgins>Chappy ($160,700), Remaining)
0 (0%)
Other (Specify Below)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

langej

OK Guru's would appreciate help on this one!!!

Option A: Lets me keep Higgins and we can re-assess when he returns, have to take Hibberd with a suspect JS.

Option B: Allows be to keep Duigan and reassess Defenders in a weeks time (opening options with Hibberd, Jacobs, Pederson, M. Watson, Puopolo)

Thanks in Advance DT legends.

PS - Keep an eye out on Simon Phillips this week.  I think he will be a DT Slut!

Slap

Its a bit hard to offer another option when we do not know your team.  Everyone is keen on getting rid of Bewick, I'm not.  Well, not now anyway.  He has proven his ability to score well given an opp.  He has had two bad scores, one in which he was a sub and the other when he got a knock to the hip.  Is there another forward/mid that perhaps has actually earnt you some money that you can trade to Chappy.

As for Duigan, there isn't a point waiting a week to trade him.  You risk him falling in price and he has the bye the following week.  Unless your going to keep him for a while, I'd offload - perhaps to Hibberd/Puopolo/Thompson.

langej

B: Gibbs, Didds, Godds, Heppell, Adcock, Grimes, Lower: Duigan, Stanly, McKernan

C: Boyd, Monty, Curnow, Libba, Swallow, Harris: Bewick, Pendles, Higgins

R: Sandi, Cocksy, Smithy, Morany

F: Pav, Franklin, Goodes, Darling, NRoo, Tapscott, Petrie: Krack, Matera, Prestia

Yeh - yeh - I know, no swan. Will get him after the Bye when his price drops a little more (was always my plan and i have been averaging 2000+ (exc Rnd 6) so dont crack it at me too much.

Slap

You could always go duigan > Hibberd.

Duigan is riding your bench and you don't need to field Hibberd if you don't want to risk his score.

Then another option is Petrie> Chappy (if you ahve the cash I haven't been bothered to work it out)

Petrie one off gangbusting game (which was his PB), would rise his price nicely to milk him now.  Cox and Sandi have just had their byes, you don't need the cover cos you have Smith in the waiting.  It'd put your fwds one step closer to finsihed without changing your backs starting lineup.