who would you trade out

Started by boo-yaa, May 06, 2011, 03:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boo-yaa

i need to avoid a 0 in my mids and can't deside between these 3.

libba, not getting a game anymore, maybe rocket is rotating him and wallis so they both get good midfield mintues.

bewick, got injured and now has been dropped. and again the rookies are being rotated at brisbane.

prestia, who knows whats going on with this guy? i don't want to loose my dpp but.

Ziplock

libba- is sore. Doesn't mean he isn't getting games anymore, means he's a rookie and needs resting every now and then
prestia- nobody knows what's up with this kid, and it's pissing off all his owners, but his dpp is too good atm to pass up, and he should get more games. If he isn't dead and we're all just being kept in the dark.
I would probably be looking at bewick out of those 3. Or maybe Libba on the basis that he's completed the majority of his price rise (while the other 2 haven't).

boo-yaa

yeh true mate, libba is sore from games and wallis will most likely be the same in 6 odd games time, suggesting rocket will rotate the two so they play about half the season each. in a perfect world i guess.

LaHug

I'd get rid of Prestia. Looking at how many rookies GC are rotating through, it doesn't look good for him that he's still not named this week. I think he will play again, but it might be a while.
In getting rid of him, you could keep your DPP if you want to take a huge risk and go Isaac Smith. Otherwise, get Iles and just lost your MPP for a bit. You can get it back with Smith in a few weeks.