Duigan - Enright, Goddard, H.Shaw

Started by SubbedOff, May 04, 2011, 11:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

victa118

Already made one trade this week (Libba to Wallis)

Got 21 trades left with $157,500 in the bank

Going to get rid of Duigan, but don't know who for.

Was thinking either Enright, Scotland or Gibbs. Not sure though. Could potentially get Gibbs in later for cheaper so that's the only reason I'm not going straight to him.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Andrew

I think Gibbs would have a high breakeven. Because of that, go Scotland or Enright depending on whether you need DPP or not.

Yoshi

Personally I'd go Enright as Carlton have the bye next week plus rd 23. You would have to have cover for rd 23 or trade out again.

Choice in order would be Enright , Scotland & Gibbs. Gibbs seems to be tagging the past few weeks affecting his scores.

victa118

Yeah enright it is i think. will get Gibbs in after he has the bye

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: luvfooty on May 05, 2011, 01:40:03 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on May 05, 2011, 01:36:23 PM
gotta be cheering with not starting God. Good call. But yeah, he's definitely the one. Like, it's no as though he's doing appalling, he just is off form and averaging under his usual. Fom memory, even if he doesn't lift, he's still avging enoug has a back keeper.

wish i had not started with him bet everyone one is
but i agree with what everyone else has said.he will come good.

it was too big of a risk to leave him out :P + no one could've known him AND the saints have had a shocking start to the season!

Andrew

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on May 05, 2011, 08:08:41 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on May 05, 2011, 01:40:03 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on May 05, 2011, 01:36:23 PM
gotta be cheering with not starting God. Good call. But yeah, he's definitely the one. Like, it's no as though he's doing appalling, he just is off form and averaging under his usual. Fom memory, even if he doesn't lift, he's still avging enoug has a back keeper.

wish i had not started with him bet everyone one is
but i agree with what everyone else has said.he will come good.

it was too big of a risk to leave him out :P + no one could've known him AND the saints have had a shocking start to the season!

This is why I believe in trading hard early. Unless you've had the crystal ball pre-season and aced your initial picks, you'll have those underperforming/unfit premiums and mid-range players that are worth ditching for the cash cows you missed out on. Adelaide and Gold Coast players hitting the bubble later than others also showed the value of making a few trades early.