Anyone see a better move?

Started by jvalles, June 08, 2011, 05:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles

I am ranked 2,724, have moved up in ranking's by about half my rank each week for the past few weeks.  Still in the eliminator.  85K in the bank.  Will be making 2 moves this week:

Stanley --> Broughton/Fisher

Knights --> Didak (I believe he will come to play in the 2nd half of the season)

My team:

Backs: Enright, Goddard, Gibbs, Delidio, Heppell, Lower, Hibberd (Stanley, Puopolo, Toy)
Mids: Swan, Boyd, Murphy, Mundy, A.Swallow (Jacobs, Harris, Mzungu)
Ruck: Cox, Smith (Bailey, Lobbe)
Forw:  Franklin, Chapman, Goodes, N.Riewoldt, Fyfe, Petrie, Johnson (Prestia, Richardson, Knights)

Can anyone see anything better?  Hoping to trade out Lower next week for another premium back (Adcock etc).

Windigo

Hm, can you get Scotland?

Can you wait on Didak? Like after his bye? He would only have a slight price increase?

But Fisher is a great solid performer? But for added risk is would be broughton.

Andrew

Don't worry about Didak, get Sylvia when he's bottomed out. Also, you're missing a mid in that team list.

jvalles

Quote from: Andrew on June 08, 2011, 06:32:28 PM
Don't worry about Didak, get Sylvia when he's bottomed out. Also, you're missing a mid in that team list.

Sorry, Selwood is my other mid.

jvalles

Quote from: Windigo on June 08, 2011, 06:05:45 PM

Can you wait on Didak? Like after his bye? He would only have a slight price increase?

But Fisher is a great solid performer? But for added risk is would be broughton.

Don't want Scotland coz I've got Gibbs and Murphy due to the bye.

oldshepp

I think Didak's break even is fairly low this week so there's a chance he might actually increase in coin if he plays a decent game

You would think he will be fairly heavily rotated thru the midfield with Thomas, Beams and Swan out too

It's a tough decision one week before the bye

jvalles

Quote from: oldshepp on June 08, 2011, 06:45:05 PM

I think Didak's break even is fairly low this week so there's a chance he might actually increase in coin if he plays a decent game

You would think he will be fairly heavily rotated thru the midfield with Thomas, Beams and Swan out too

It's a tough decision one week before the bye

The main reason I want Didak is to cover Swan or Franklins bye this week, so the bye doesn't bother me, and after the bye I have him for cover for any mids or forwards.  I guess if by some chance that Franklin and Chappy play, I can put Goodes into the midfield for Swan and use Knights on the field this week.  Will only be getting Didak this week if I need premium cover and don't want a rooks score.  But still I have this feeling about Didak stepping up Stevie J style!