Downgrade Conca to Wallis Iles
2 (66.7%)
Or Stanley to Someone ?
0 (0%)
Other
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

chaosAD

I need to downgrade someone this week to help me upgrade to Enright Chappy and Pendles in the next 4-5 weeks, got no cash in the bank what to do ?

Ziplock

Conca has been playing well last 3 weeks and hasn't made nearly enough money to trade him out, esp. with his still relatively low BE. Harris has made more money, but has an even lower BE... neither of them are really near the culling point. If I absolutely had to, I'd go conca, as he's more likely to be a sub target, and has lower JS, as well as a higher BE. Depends on your midfield structure as to who you drop them two.

If you have swallow as well, then go wallis, if you have boyd + libba, go Illes.

Wallis is probably a little more risky than Illes as the dogs are a stronger team, but imo comes with more reward. Although, keep in mind his first price rise will be depreciated by his sub affect score of 10. 70 agaisnt the pies does look appealing though.

what's your midfield atm?

chaosAD

Swan Boyd Selwood Montagna Redden Harris ( Conca Hibberd Krak/Prestia )

Ziplock

nice. If you had to trade out anyone, conca, and considering you have harris and prestia (even though he's dpp linked) wallis is probably your best option.

Elvs12

I wouldn't really do any.
But if you must than would do Prestia to Wallis if Prestia doesn't get named this week.

DG

the only person id be looking at getting rid of at all would be duigan, those blokes there still have cash to be made. a few more options coming through in weeks to come...