Previous topic - Next topic

Redden or Enright?

Redden
8 (80%)
Enright
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Ziplock

Can only get one of these blokes in this week, basically the only difference is for enright
ward-> Illes
Duigan to Enright

and for redden
Duigan--> Hibberd
Ward--> redden

I could also afford rockliff I suppose. I just really like Reddens form atm, and he should dominate against GC, and with Swan out I do need another captain, and Redden does have a high average.

if I choose enright, I'll be fielding Illes or Prestia this week
If I choose Redden I'll be fielding Lower or Stanley

so? Who to go? (and ftr, I don't think enright will his his BE this week.)

Holz

out of the 2 options get in redden, mainly for the reason it looks like you back bench is beter than your mid bench. I start lower wheras presita might not play and wouldnt want iles in my team.

Ziplock

that's how I was feeling as well :) Lol, after talking to windigo about it so much a few nights ago, I realised my mids do need bolstering.

I can rustle up with those trades $414700, redden looks the best option around that price round, could certainly be a top mid fielder this year... agreed?

:-X

and on a side note... how cool would it be if there was a chat feature on this site :P

Slap

Chat could be verryyy hectic.  And I'd prob skip entering it for these forums - less stressful haha.

Enright is a proven warhorse.  Geelong are rejuvinated with the new coach and without GAJ, so I definetly wouldnt think twice getting enright in, Whereas Redden you would think twice, just becuase is isnt proven.  Risks are risks though, may pay off and may kill your season.

bundyboy

like the final picture of your redden trade better than enright..

risk / reward.......redden could be just a gun all season, or could get tired and fade...

enright - should just remain solid..

your choice - both are looking good at the moment

Holz

imnot really a fan of redden its more i think you need to upgrade your mid, pity you didt have a little bt more money to pick up a certain superstar like selwood or bartel.

Ziplock

yeah, I'm about 10k short of selwood. I could theoretically get him in, but it would weaken my team in the long run rather than do good.

Redden looks good
Freo- 112
WBD- 82
MELB- 119
BYE
STK- 138
RICH- 131

lowest score of 82 against the dogs, which are probably the hardest team in that lot. That being said, Freo is also a good team this year, and the saints, while having considerable form drop, are not exactly pathetic.

His draw also looks pretty easy, in the remaining 18 rounds he plays GC twice, adelaide twice, richmond again and nth melb twice, that's 7 guaranteed tons pretty much, his only downside is he plays Cwood in the finals, but considering it's rd 22, shouldn't be a huge issue.

I've decided it's worth the risk.

And yeah, chat could be a bit hectic I guess :P