mzungu

Started by DG, May 04, 2011, 06:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Never mistake activity for achievement  ;)

LaHug

Quote from: McRooster on May 04, 2011, 11:16:53 PM
Never mistake activity for achievement  ;)
Very valid!

Back to the topic at hand. Is he the kind of keeper we want on our benches as an extra MPP?

McRooster

A quote from live chat from I can't remember who....is quite apt for when Mzungu begins playing.....

"Coaches will be all over him like a fat kid on a cupcake"  :D

antonc

I will be!! Perfect downgrade with the advantage of DPP

Bluke

thatguy

Ziplock

Pretty sure if you wanted to catch me, then you'd post like this

Slap

I don't think people care as much as you think.  People will learn your name and relate you to your post quality. 

I know personally I'd rather post one long in depth opinion to someones question, than 10 short showerty answers.  Not saying you do, But I'd imagine thats what readers would prefer.

As for Mzungu, I'd consider him to be a final link in my team for MPP come the end of the year, whether he is playing games or not.  he is rock bottom priced and a chance for a game.

Ziplock

I think you'll notice a lot of my posts are either of a relatively decent length, or if shorter, are generally just used to support or validate someone else's point. My first reply to this topic I didn't see as needing to be any longer, the smilie conveyed exactly how I felt about this.

The obvious exception was when I was trying to get 150 posts in one day to get my 3rd star before I had been on the site for 2 months. That was just a personal challenge, but even then I think most of my comments were still relatively helpful

Slap

Quote from: Ziplock on May 05, 2011, 01:45:53 PM
I think you'll notice a lot of my posts are either of a relatively decent length, or if shorter, are generally just used to support or validate someone else's point. My first reply to this topic I didn't see as needing to be any longer, the smilie conveyed exactly how I felt about this.

The obvious exception was when I was trying to get 150 posts in one day to get my 3rd star before I had been on the site for 2 months. That was just a personal challenge, but even then I think most of my comments were still relatively helpful

It wasnt a personal stab at you.  Sorry if you took it that way.

Ziplock

Nah, I didn't quite, I was just trying to make sure nobody else did, and then followed it misdirectedly :P