Main Menu

Moving to the West Indies

Started by Master Q, April 29, 2011, 05:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Quote from: Master Q on April 29, 2011, 05:56:32 PM
"I know we will probably promote in our Twenty20 league
???

You will only have a chance at that if you win next Tuesday, otherwise you will find yourself two wins behind the Leader. ;)
I'm hoping for a win for you so it narrows the gap for me - then it may be decided by our match later in the season who does promote.
My last T20 rank was 142k and SOD has built to 145k and my team is now well rested and on an excellent rolling roster, preserving their fatigue levels now that PC is well and truly done.
You won't catch the fro! on an off day next time  ;)

Master Q

McRooster

Yeah, first rnd but not with the side I have now  ;)

cookie311993

move to sri lanka heaps good here. stronger leagues so more gate takings and more money from being in higher level

Master Q

Quote from: McRooster on April 29, 2011, 11:48:23 PM
Yeah, first rnd but not with the side I have now  ;)
So who ever wins in our next match promotes. Rooster, since I'm moving anyway and I'm not desperate for the price money I'll throw the match  :) Thanks for all your help over the past 1-1/2 years  ;)

Master Q

Unless I get the boys I'm going after then there is a small chance I might beat Penfield. Maybe he'll rest players?

Maca24

Quote from: cookie311993 on April 30, 2011, 09:43:15 AM
move to sri lanka heaps good here. stronger leagues so more gate takings and more money from being in higher level
Really good. ;)

McRooster

Quote from: McRooster on April 29, 2011, 08:44:22 PM
Quote from: Master Q on April 29, 2011, 05:56:32 PM
"I know we will probably promote in our Twenty20 league
???

You will only have a chance at that if you win next Tuesday, otherwise you will find yourself two wins behind the Leader. ;)
I'm hoping for a win for you so it narrows the gap for me - then it may be decided by our match later in the season who does promote.
My last T20 rank was 142k and SOD has built to 145k and my team is now well rested and on an excellent rolling roster, preserving their fatigue levels now that PC is well and truly done.
You won't catch the fro! on an off day next time  ;)
Very nice work Q in knocking off the League leader today, well done  8)