No, won't play again
0 (0%)
No, will only last a few more games
1 (10%)
No, dude you only have 3 trades left...
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 2

bomb_boy

Trade in Daniel Talia for Luke Thompson?? Thanks guys.

upthemaidens

depends on your situation

bomb_boy

Well my team is:
Def:
SCOTLAND, Heath [MID], DELEDIO, Brett [MID], GIBBS, Bryce [MID], GODDARD, Brendon [MID], ENRIGHT, Corey, BROUGHTON, Greg, SUCKLING, Matt.
---- Subs: STANLEY, Danny, PUOPOLO, Paul, THOMPSON, Luke

Mid:
PENDLEBURY, Scott, MURPHY, Marc, BOYD, Matthew, ABLETT, Gary, COTCHIN, Trent, MITCHELL, Sam
-----Subs: CURNOW, Edward, LIBERATORE, Tom, MZUNGU, Tendai [FWD]

Ruck:
COX, Dean, PETRIE, Drew [FWD]
----Subs: SMITH, Zachary, GAWN, Max

FWD:
PAVLICH, Matthew [MID], FYFE, Nathan [MID], GOODES, Adam [MID], JOHNSON, Steve, CHAPMAN, Paul [MID], RIEWOLDT, Jack
RIEWOLDT, Nick
------Subs: LYNCH, Tom, SMITH, Isaac [MID], CALLINAN, Ian [MID]

3 Trades, $61,500 in the bank.

upthemaidens

no dont trade....  the only reason i may say yes to it is if you had a fwd/back mpp link in your forward line (mckernan/grundy/gilbert etc.)   there really is no point bringing talia in,,you probably wont play him on the ground and you probably wont trade him later for cash(since your lack of trades left) .  so NO,,   sit back and just be happy with a pretty decent team and bring on the finals.

if anything i would look at your midfield bench and the cover u will have for the mid.premium byes.    does curnow to bartel work?,, i havnt done the maths

yorgis

cutting it fine with only 3 trades left. [ you have 3 defenders, 1 mid, 1 ruck and 2 forwards with byes in league finals ] are you

trading some sideways or do you plan on just having cover for them? you seem to have enough cover for all your lines why do

you want talia ? for the cash or more cover ? if you want the cash why not trade him for some $ 80k rookiie . personally i

would not be trading unless i had to , to make the finals

bomb_boy

Thanks for the replies boys, i'm planning on covering rather than opting for the sideways Yorgis (thanks for the stats on the finals byes). That's not a bad idea upthemaidens, i'll look into the Bartel situation, might be a cover decision for Murphy :)

Chopps

I don't think u need the cover as much as the trade, solid cover maybe if u got a few finals byes

upthemaidens

to add to yorgis comment.   i think stanley and z.smith are perfectly fine covers, the problem may come IF you have to play the semi-finals and its geelongs bye(if all other players are named) stanley can cover enright,, but in the forwards you'll be forced to play mzunga and i.smith.  which is kind of ok, BUT 3 weeks out from the finals is a round that teams may rest premiums .  i wouldnt want to be playing  tom lynch on the ground in a knock-out finals match

bomb_boy

urgh, I really detest teams resting premiums... players mysteriously struck down with the deadly "general soreness" pre-finals. Thanks for the input upthemaidens, i'll look into it :)