ISLES AND WALLIS!!!!

Started by C-Dogg, May 02, 2011, 05:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Dogg

Im thinking of getting these guys in this week, BOTH of them...

i am strongly considering getting rid of LIBBA and HARRIS for them both and keeping ATLEY, PRESTIA, D.SWALLOW... I like the way swallow is going and dont want 2trade him while atley is slowing starting to fire up meaning plenty more upside to him, while prestia hasnt moved yet so no point getting rid of him... if i get rid of libba and harris it will free up alot of cash

THOUGHTS BEFORE I DO ANYTHING STUPID

PS. Also i will be waiting 1more week for hibberd, bang straight swap for hacksaw jim DUIGAN

DG

i like both of the kids, but dont like your trade out options, both harris and libba have a reasonable amount of money left in them (at least 100k combined), id save the trades and wait. if you feel you have to at least do one, then libba to wallis.

Ziplock

I really dislike your trade options there. Libba and Harris have a ton of cash left in them, while honestly, atley doesn't, harris has  BE of 17, Libba of 30 odd, and whilst atley's BE is just 8, he's also averaging 30-40 points less than those guys.

Just food for thought
:-X

C-Dogg

hmm, yeah i might do just 1then... but you have 2keep turning them over dont you?

yorgis

i would only trade out 1 rookie to get another on the bubble if i needed the cash to get a premo who was at his cheapest. generally you would cull a cow when his B/E is at his average. either that or when there is a lot of cash to be made by doing so e.g i traded otten $191k to thompson on the bubble $92k and he rose to $134k, [ i made $140k which helped me get watson ]