Mitch Wallis

Started by elephants, May 02, 2011, 01:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

now this kid is a jet, there is no doubting that. a sub affected 10 and a 70 (vs collingwood) have been his scores so far this year. i am not sure if another boom downgrade target quite like this bloke will step onto the downgrading scene again this year. i want to jump on but none of my mid rookies have maxed out...

my mid rookies are.....
swallow
harris
libba
bewick
heppell
hibberd

thoughts lads? who should be flicked?

Stocutz

Bewick or libba I think. Tough call tho.

hally25547

i am in the same position as you. all of them should continue to gain cash but if you had to pick one it would be Bewick.

Do you think i should do a double downgrade this week of Duigan to Hibberd and Bewick to Wallis or should i downgrade Duigan to Hibberd and upgrade Otten to Enright?

Nails

Quote from: elephants on May 02, 2011, 01:15:33 PM
now this kid is a jet, there is no doubting that. a sub affected 10 and a 70 (vs collingwood) have been his scores so far this year. i am not sure if another boom downgrade target quite like this bloke will step onto the downgrading scene again this year. i want to jump on but none of my mid rookies have maxed out...

my mid rookies are.....
swallow
harris
libba
bewick
heppell
hibberd

thoughts lads? who should be flicked?

I'd let your cashies appreciate in value and get Jacobs over Wallis, big MPP bonus.

Expecting Jacobs to be named either this week or next week.

Ziplock

Is bewick still injured? If so, no brainer there. Out of all those rookies, he would be the one I would be looking at dropping.

Is it worth dropping him though? I don't know. Is Wallis' JS good enough to last with the return of like gia, hall, higgins?

elephants

Was keen to keeP Bewick as my perma mid bench this year but we will see if he is named.
Will be bringing in Jacobs for duigan soon if not his week.
Quote from: hally25547 on May 02, 2011, 01:20:09 PM
i am in the same position as you. all of them should continue to gain cash but if you had to pick one it would be Bewick.

Do you think i should do a double downgrade this week of Duigan to Hibberd and Bewick to Wallis or should i downgrade Duigan to Hibberd and upgrade Otten to Enright?
Do the move where you get in hibberd and enright :)

LF

i actually had to get wallis in a week earlier than i wanted to or cop a 2nd donut.my score was crappy enough as it was.i`m just hoping his gets more games.i thought he played quite well on the weekend.

elephants

70 in a team that lost by 50 points to the reining premiers is pretty good for a second games. I want to bring him in. If any of my mid rookies aren't named... Welcome wallis

dockerone

I agree with you on Bewick Ele,

I wouldn't trade him out just yet as he should be pretty good for around 70ppg when he returns.

I also agree Wallis is a gun and should hold his spot but you can't have all the rookies so personally I am going to pass on Mitch.

If you are set on getting him I would probably downgrade Libba or Swallow due to his upcoming bye

elephants