N Roo

Started by chaosAD, May 02, 2011, 11:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do i keep Roo or trade him for chappy ??

Keep Roo
13 (81.3%)
Trade him out and get Chappy in
3 (18.8%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

chaosAD

Im leaning towards biting the bullet and getting Chappy this week the saints are going shower and he has lost interest, what do u think ??

Ziplock

league or overall? voldt should pick up, and if you're going for league I wouldn't really even consider this trade, and rather double trade a rook to chappy.

chaosAD

Ziplock

the only other consideration is how you think you'll rank in the league. If you think you'll be 5-8 during the finals, don't trade voldt for chappy, and despite his beastiness, maybe not get him at all. If top 4, then it's worth a consideration, but general rule with premiums is don't sideways trade. Voldt was performing below expectations, but well enough to keep in your team until last one. One sh1t round doesn't mean anything for a premium, you're not having them for a price rise, so if he startss scoring 90s-100s in the next couple of round, his rolling avg. is of no concern.

St Kilda should lift soon.

chaosAD

Hmmmm i just think he is not playing good footy and Chappy will and is averaging 35+ more, and ill be finishing top 4 in my league

Mcleod23

I was considering doing the same trade, Roo --> Chapman. But after looking through the top 8 teams in my league nearly all of them have Roo. So at worst if he scores poorly me and my opponent will cop his s%it score but if he turns it on like we all know he can then you will be filthy that you traded him out. IMO it's better to try and upgrade a rook to Chapman rather than dumping Saint Nick!