Brandon Matera dissapointing!

Started by TheHanger, May 01, 2011, 11:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHanger

After a good year in the VFL we expeted big names from the little man with the famous name. But he has had plenty of time to prove himself and unlike many other rookies this year he has failed to crack the ton. (curnow, heppell, prestia, krakouer,)
With a highest of 84 and a low of 45 he is underperforming. I wouldnt start him anymore so my question is; is he even worth keeping anymore. his B/e is -12 but after the 84 leaves his system he looks like a trade out. anybody else have this little faith in him?

Holz

he is on my bench from now on so as long as there are other who are making less money than him he stays in.

Fenno

You can't expect much from him he is a gun but he is a forward in a team that gets smashed week in week out. when they finaly won a game he scored decent. Not his problem the blokes around him are no good

LF

the ball hardly went down to gold coasts forward line what do you expect him to do?
i`m just glad he ended up scoring something after 0 in the first quarter.
i am keeping him as my permanent bench emergency.

Flame

Quote from: Fenno on May 01, 2011, 11:44:28 PM
You can't expect much from him he is a gun but he is a forward in a team that gets smashed week in week out. when they finaly won a game he scored decent. Not his problem the blokes around him are no good
They just got smashed!!! Def keep HIM!!

TheHanger

yeah he is on my forward bench but he is my worst performing rookie and krakouer just saved himself from a downgrade. now my master plan is thwarted unless i find someone else in my forward line worthy (unworthy?) of a downgrade