Upgrading this week, About time!!!!!

Started by PCR10, May 02, 2011, 11:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCR10

I have a dilemma,
i have 190k in the bank and im looking to upgrade....
reece conca to pavlich or Silvia with 40k left over or...
D. Swallow to either Jobe Watson or Scotty Thompson with 70k left over
Remember Pav and Silvia are (mpp) and i have Andy Krak so i can switch Krak in the mids with either Pav or Silvia,
but Thompson and Watson are raking up week in week out,
Thoughs lads....?
Cheers

PCR10

With higgins out could make things different!! 50/50 on playing

Ziplock

post your team. Can you cover higgins if he doesn't play?

PCR10

Backs: Gibbs, Deledio, Heppell, Goddard, Grimes, L.Thompson, Broughton
Res: Lower, Mckernan, Hibberd

Mids: Swan, Boyd, Montagna,Bartel, Liberatore, D.Swallow,
Res: Harris, Conca, Irons

Rucks: Cox, Sandi
Res: Z.Smith, McCauley

Forwards: Franklin, N Riewoldt, Goodes, Higgins,, Knights, Darling, Krakouer
Res: Tapscott, Matera, Richardson

If i go Pav or Sylvia i can Cover higgins and Krak this weekend due to Krak being Mpp.
ill put Pav in forward line and Krak in mids leaving higgins on the bench and i got cover for Krak in the mids with COnca and Harris.
Is it ideal for the long run.

P.s I think broughton will get back to his reg 90 - 100 game
CHeers

PCR10

I think im just going to go with Pavlich over Sylvia, he in a winning side more than Sylvia and he is also cheaper than Sylvia aswell.

Nails

Are you wanting to win your league or going for overall?

If you're going for League it's Sylvia by a country mile...

Rds 21-24 Pavlich plays: 21- Carlton 22- North Melbourne 23- Collingwood 24- Bulldogs

Rds 21-24 Sylvia plays: 21- Eagles 22- Richmond 23- Gold Coast 24- Port Adelaide.

Ziplock

^ pretty much with nails. Big call on broughts btw, esp. considering his role change + injury concerns atm.

Your fwd line in comparatively underpowered, I would be looking at getting Pav of Silvia in. If it's overall, probably pav based on Silvias injury concerns. As nails said, Sylvia for league.

PCR10

Yeah good point nails! I wanted to slide chappy in but im 7k short  >:(  so Pav was the option I'm looking at overall win I was coming 800 overall before these stupid 3 team byes! Now I'm 5000! So looking firwRd to getting back into it this weekend!  my side has gone up by 1.4 mill, I wanted to go for Watson or thompson but Higgins being 50 50 has thrown a spanner in the works