Is this team done?

Started by Spite, May 30, 2011, 04:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Gibbs, Adcock, Suckling, Goddard, Rawlings, Enright, Heppell, (Poo, jacobs, pederson)

Pendles, Boyd, Bartel, A.Swallow, Montagna, Rockliff (Mzungu, Hibberd, Evans)

Cox, Smith (Keeffe, J.tippett)

Franklin, Sylvia, Chapman, Goodes, N.Riewoldt, Knights, Petrie (Darling, i.smith, richardson)

60k in the bank, 11 trades remaining. Ranked 4k. (chosen terribly for bench positions all year)

I could possibly straight swap heppell for deledio next round. I have jacobs/Poo for permanent back cover, mzungu in mids (with jacobs) and Darling for forward cover.

I don't have sandilands, and won't need to get him for a long time. So what do I do now?

upthemaidens

looks pretty much set dude.  dont see much point trading out heppell (unless ofcourse you are addicted to trading)  i would probably sit tight for awhile.   if u were to upgrade anyone( im not sure of the averages) but i would look at knights or rockliff.
11 trades with 14 rounds to go, think u need to leave the trade button alone

glynman90

You need to get Sandi when he returns from injury. Also, your mids are a bit weak compared with the top teams...if you're ok for trades and injuries I'd do Rockliff to Swan after the Pies' second bye in R13 (unless Rockliff plays and averages 110+.)

Chopps

spite for me this is what i would be looking at

A. Swallow how is his form? (i honestly dont know)
you need another ruck later smith will suffer with fraser back and he probably needs a rest at some stage (could always use petrie though)
if yo use petrie will darling become your 7th forward

Spite

Quote from: glynman90 on May 30, 2011, 07:12:19 PM
You need to get Sandi when he returns from injury. Also, your mids are a bit weak compared with the top teams...if you're ok for trades and injuries I'd do Rockliff to Swan after the Pies' second bye in R13 (unless Rockliff plays and averages 110+.)

Rockliff was a top 7 midfielder before his injury. A.Swallow has the easiest of runs remaining and has cracked out two 110+ in a row. I don't know what you mean, only if bartel was selwood could this midfield be any stronger really. Hopefully rockliff carries out his good form. Sandi is a must, but I have like 5 weeks to get the funds for him...

Quote from: Chopps on May 31, 2011, 03:00:55 PM
spite for me this is what i would be looking at

A. Swallow how is his form? (i honestly dont know)
you need another ruck later smith will suffer with fraser back and he probably needs a rest at some stage (could always use petrie though)
if yo use petrie will darling become your 7th forward

A.Swallow is in unbelievable form. Should knock out 105+ for the rest of the season I hope.
I will move Petrie into the rucks like you said and darling become my 7th forward. Thank you for pointing that out. I will either trade darling to didak next round, or see if darling smashes a big score out against gold coast and then straight trade him with brent harvey/brennan to use as backup/7th forward.
(I can't pick a freo player because I will get a donut in the round 16 bye if I do)

Thanks for the help everyone :)