Cameron Bruce Injured

Started by hally25547, April 30, 2011, 02:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hally25547

I was listening to Triple M and they said that Cameron Bruce has suffered a posterior cruciate ligamant injury or something like that. He will be out for approximately 6-8 weeks. Apparantly he pulled up sore after Tuesdays game and scans revealed the injury. I cant link a source but i think the Triple M people got it from Twitter.

Bad luck to all you Caneron Bruce owners. Not only has he been pretty bad in fantasy terms but now this  :-\

BratPack

And suddenly I'm glad I picked him to trade out this week and not Broughton

Justin Bieber

Cameron Bruce will miss 4-6 weeks with a torn posterior cruciate ligament, but he was skating on thin ice anyway.

Source is near the bottom of this article I read just before: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/hawthorn-the-cat-burglars-run-out-of-credits/story-fn7shz1t-1226047304152

*Peace Out Pplz.

ossie85

Quote from: BratPack on April 30, 2011, 02:37:41 PM
And suddenly I'm glad I picked him to trade out this week and not Broughton

I traded him out also!! Finally! A correct decision!!

*dances*

wcarey

another blow to my team but in a way im glad im forced to ttrade him out as i was strugfgling ewith what to do about him.

Boomz

Traded him out in SC or DT one of them lol in the other I was waiting to do after this rd so doesn't effect me :)

C-Dogg

Having crap year anyway, good ridence

RiOtChEsS

dang i dont have him but thought he would be a potential cheap inclusion once he settled in his new role...

anyone else a little worried by the way The Hawks constantly keep us in the dark until its too late to trade :-\

Master Q