Bryce Gibbs

Started by LaHug, April 29, 2011, 09:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Being used as a tagger AGAIN! Is there something wrong with Brett Ratten?? This can't be good for the Carlton game and it's certainly not good for my DT. Hopefully this doesn't become a trend...

LaHug

It's not even like Gibbs did a good job slowing ROK in the first quarter... Free him up, Ratten!

Justin Bieber

At least it's good for me (Don't have him).

Why is he even a tagger? Better as a free-roaming midfielder or a loose halfback flanker ::).

*Peace Out Pplz.

TheHanger

Gibbs hasnt broken the ton since round two. it looks like a trend

matt1985

Looks like Gibbs is playing the tagging role now and not Carrazzo... Mind you Carrazzo's score isn't too flash so far!

LaHug

I think coaches should have to supply us DTers with a preseason advice sheet about who will become taggers and whose roles have changed. This is just unfair.

matt1985

Quote from: LaHug on April 29, 2011, 09:56:10 PM
I think coaches should have to supply us DTers with a preseason advice sheet about who will become taggers and whose roles have changed. This is just unfair.

Lol +1

C-Dogg

RATTEN OUT, MALTHOUSE IN

LaHug

Ratten needs to wake up if he thinks Gibbs is a tagger.
Still, Dean Bailey out-stupided him last night making Green play a forward tagging roll when he was the only Melbourne player with the senior ability and leadership to have any chance of making a difference.

TMurphBROWNLOW

he's bloody tagging goodes i have both in my team :(

bundyboy

was never going to be a good night for gibbs - conditions terrible...but gee, he hasn't helped himself either - seems to be worrying about the man more than the ball.....

Holz

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on April 29, 2011, 10:58:54 PM
he's bloody tagging goodes i have both in my team :(

i have gibbs and not goodes so im pretty happy with them tagging each other out. Look at getting goodes in as he will drop around 20k because of this game

RiOtChEsS

he played on Goodes when he was youngster and did a good job so its not uncommon for him to go to Goodsey...

had both and wish i checked the weather prior to getting Goodsey may have went a different direction...

elephants

Looks like Petrie -> Goodes in a few :)