cop the donut or downgrade richardson

Started by Davoo, April 29, 2011, 06:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

copping the higgins donut in fwd line and wondering whether downgrading richo to harper or someone is a good option. should i just cop the donut, its not like i havent copped one this year before, or do an uncomfortable trade-in? im probably going to get rid of richo but should i wait for better options later on?

since krak and heppell are in, they are both playing on my field. hibberd in means i wont need to trade otten straight away.

thoughts on copping the donut?

p.s. anyone know why otten is out?

Master Q

C-Dogg

Davoo

ill do so too. jjst want to know what everyone else is doing. i dont feel at all comfortable putting someone i never heard of like harper straight into my team but you never know, he could take richos spot and play a lot of games!

Footy God

Im taking the donut. We only miss out on 60 points, Harper could score 20 as sub and get dropped. What a waste of a trade.

deekay

Quote from: Davoo on April 29, 2011, 06:46:23 PM

According to N.Craig - on channel 7 news here in Adelaide, Poor form (along with vince) and knee issues, had scans yesterday after training and isnt playing in the SANFL

Master Q

Quote from: deekay on April 29, 2011, 08:14:28 PM
Quote from: Davoo on April 29, 2011, 06:46:23 PM

According to N.Craig - on channel 7 news here in Adelaide, Poor form (along with vince) and knee issues, had scans yesterday after training and isnt playing in the SANFL
That's what I also heard ^