keep coxys score or go swan for captain??

Started by nostradamus, April 29, 2011, 12:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt1985

I'll be putting the C on Pendles I reckon. Tempted to keep Cox's score, but I reckon Pendles will have another big game this week against an undermanned doggies!

Chopps

not gonna chase last weeks score by boyd/pendles c for swanny

browny_wce

Will be keeping the C on Coxy in SC but will put it with Swanny in DT

CFC 1979

got a gut feeling SWAN will rip it up against WB

keeping C on him

sledgey7

I think the risk is too great. Even if swan scores 140 you'll only end up with 19 more points than  if you keep cox. Would you be more upset if swan scores 140 and you've kept cox or of you go for swan who gets tagged out or cops a corky and you've overlooked a decent 121 captains score? Grass isn't always greener.

Ziplock

Swan's history indicates he kills it against the dogs from memory. Go Swan.

Nails

Swan with extra game time due to sub rule and his form vs Bulldogs = 150+ IMO.

That plus the fact bulldogs have already conceded. Swan is lining up against the Bulldog's seconds. Hall out, Higgins out, Hudson out.

SWANNY FOR CAPTAIN.

nostradamus

Quote from: Nails on April 29, 2011, 02:54:51 PM
Swan with extra game time due to sub rule and his form vs Bulldogs = 150+ IMO.

That plus the fact bulldogs have already conceded. Swan is lining up against the Bulldog's seconds. Hall out, Higgins out, Hudson out.

SWANNY FOR CAPTAIN.

.....and Gia out too!!.......am starting to lean towards swanny

Flame

Quote from: sledgey7 on April 29, 2011, 12:38:38 PM
I think the risk is too great. Even if swan scores 140 you'll only end up with 19 more points than  if you keep cox. Would you be more upset if swan scores 140 and you've kept cox or of you go for swan who gets tagged out or cops a corky and you've overlooked a decent 121 captains score? Grass isn't always greener.

I hear ya Sledgey//I'll stay with Coxy!

matt1985

I've decided to stay with Cox. Good point on only getting an extra 19 if Swan pumps out a 140.

BratPack

well Krak playing makes it a moot point now for me anyway. Swan it shall have to be

thornz23

pretti stoked with coxy's score but i think im gna chuck the c on stants this week against GC