ROUND 6... WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE

Started by KimFur, April 29, 2011, 02:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KimFur

Round 6 is fast becoming my nightmare...
Shifty coaches resting players... General Soreness... the 3 team bye... late withdrawls...

NIGHTMARE!

I would really like that extra substitute for my bench now pls (the one that the AFL coaches are after)

1. Haw, Gee and Freo Bye - I have a fair spattering of players from these teams.
Enough players benched here to leave only 1 player coverage for fwds, Mids and ruck.
The backline is veeerry lean.

2. Heppell being rested... there goes coverage in the back line!

3. Cam Richardson... dropped due to lack of form... i could really do with you now brother!
Where I cursed your 11 points last week... I'd count my blessing this week.

4. Higgins - WTF!? did you pull a heart string? General soreness bah! There goes the fwd line coverage.

5. Krak - who knows whether this guy will play or not.

6. Jolly out - Ho Ho Bloody Ho!... just lucky ruck coverage is no problemo.

7. Boak - Really just to add insult to injury.

Looking fwd to Round 7...
I'm playing the frontrunner in our league and have to bench Swan, Pendles, Dawes, Jolly and Krak,
Oh dear!

Who else out there is living my waking nightmare?
I'm sure there's some worse scenario's out there.

cheers

Kim

CFC 1979

otten out
bewick out
higgins out
boak out
krak out
heppell ext bench
harris + stanley ext bench
libba ext bench

buddy bye
stevie j bye
sandi bye
fyfe bye
lower bye
enright bye

i think u'll just say BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :P :o :P :o >:( >:( >:( >:( ::) ::) ::) ::)

Fletch74

It's awesome watching everyone suffer :D :D

I only have Buddy, Broughton and Lower out due to the bye. Also have Boak, Richo, and Heppell due to injury/form, but I planned for Rd 6 as I knew everyone would load up on the 3 teams that had byes :D

Red Dirtie

Looking fwd to Round 7...
I'm playing the frontrunner in our league and have to bench Swan, Pendles, Dawes, Jolly and Krak,
Oh dear!

Hey that's the price you pay for going too PIE heavy knowing there bye's aren't in any league games! Should've done your homework! You will get flogged round 7 BYE 400pts.

You better start trading in coverage for them....

Everyone knows you bring in all the Collingwood players after round 13...I say you went to greedy!

Im playing a guy who has

H.Shaw(D)
D.Swan(m)
S.Pendles(m)
Krak(m)
Cloke(fwd)

and i only have Swan! ;) but have curnow on the bench to cover him.

rest of my mids are,

Bartel
Boyd
Cross
Murphy
Libba
Harris

So im not going to get too effected :)

Good luck anyway

meow meow

James Malone wrote a song about this.

Maca24

Quote from: Fletch74 on April 29, 2011, 02:50:02 PM
It's awesome watching everyone suffer :D :D

I only have Buddy, Broughton and Lower out due to the bye. Also have Boak, Richo, and Heppell due to injury/form, but I planned for Rd 6 as I knew everyone would load up on the 3 teams that had byes :D
So did I! :)

Muneem

I planned for round 6, but I didnt want to use a trade on Yarran, so Im copping a donut. A lot of people are in worse positions, so I shouldnt be worrying I guess.

North Melbournes Finest

Goodes/Gibbs/Duigan are ensuring that I have a terrible round.

Capper

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on April 29, 2011, 10:53:33 PM
Goodes/Gibbs/Duigan are ensuring that I have a terrible round.

i hear that!!!! and i thought last week was rubbish

PICCOLLO

With so many having duigan and Gibbs, I'm not too worried about having them.  I'm just glad Krak is back which means no donut this week.  Yay. 

Barlow 21

I'm not suffering much at all. :)
Players Out Rnd 6: Pavlich, Rioli, Higgins and Sandilands. (Have coverage for all.)
Players Out Rnd 7: Swan...

Should move up from 6,000th Overall into the Top 4k after this week. Am looking good while others are having horror rounds.

roo boys!

Marstar

I'm sure ive posted this somewhere else :S

Going for League (in top 1000 ATM -> top 100,000 next week lol) :

Lower , Broughton , Mitchell , Pavlich , Selwood , Sandi , S.Johnson, Frankilin

Then disaster hit :

Bewich , Higgins , Otten out.

Hoepfully :

Krak and Heppel not subs.

ajjewell

I thought to myself at the start, be prepared for the multi bye rounds, don't stack any positions with too many players that will be missing at any one time. That was easy enough, I have 4 players missing because of the bye this round, which are Sandi, Pav, Rioli and Lower. Then my little friend "luck" decided to turn on me (didn't see this coming ;)) now through suspension and injury and just general showerness I am missing Higgins, Yarran, Boak, Bock, Otten and Richardson which sorta sucks. Then to top things off I have been waiting to see if Krak, Heppel, Libba or Stanley have anything to do with the sc vests of doom (that would really make my round). Sorry people for the mini rant, I just needed to share this and get it off my chest. Cheers

supercoach addict

Looks like Ill get about 1700 this week. The worst SC score I've ever got and a new low! The 3 bye and a few more outs has completely decimated my side.