K Harper?

Started by mote, April 29, 2011, 02:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mote

im thinking about bringing him in this week to cover for the zero i will get from richardson, and as well as this it will give me enough money to upgrade broughton to adcock or someone around that price to cover for my other zero from otten. is it worth it or should i cop a couple of zeros??

oldshepp

Many of us have the same dilemma

I ordinarily don't like bringing in untested players particularly when they didn't seem to play a lot of pre-season but he'll only be a third bench forward and North do have a reasonable history of giving the young blokes a go.   Atley would be a prime example wouldn't he?   ;D

thornz23

i decided to do a similar trade last night just to stop me from having a donut... went richo out and steven may in. he was named at chb for GC and apparently is in the darling sort of mould so i thought id just bring him in untested..

me

wouldnt that be a bit risky - heard somewhere that he's going to be playing bock's role so when bock comes back won't he be turfed straight away? - i haven't seen the guy play or anything so i wouldn't really know

i went richo down to harper