Main Menu

Goodes

Started by Footy God, April 29, 2011, 11:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hally25547

Quote from: Andrew on April 30, 2011, 01:01:28 PM
Quote from: Footy God on April 29, 2011, 11:55:23 PM
Will be near straight swap for Knights/Darling/Petrie.

You're already thinking of selling those 3..?

knights is certainly a keeper for me, unless he gets injured. I will be selling Darling at some stage and I'm not sure about Petrie - but i wont be trading him until he has reached his full potential and is averaging around 80 to 85.

Andrew

Yeah I'm much the same. But Darling would be a pretty late sale I think... looking real good.

Bluke

ill be holding on to those three for a while. IF they keep scoring well my midfield of Goodes, Pavlich, Franklin, NVoldt, Petrie, Knights, Darling wont need a lot of upgrading and I can focus on my midfield.

hally25547

Quote from: Bluke on April 30, 2011, 02:36:42 PM
ill be holding on to those three for a while. IF they keep scoring well my midfield of Goodes, Pavlich, Franklin, NVoldt, Petrie, Knights, Darling wont need a lot of upgrading and I can focus on my midfield.
is franklin DPP  :P

Master Q

Don't have him. Had Gibbs and Duigan though. But had Curnow  :)

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: hally25547 on April 30, 2011, 02:40:51 PM
Quote from: Bluke on April 30, 2011, 02:36:42 PM
is franklin DPP  :P

looks like a forward line to me hahaha

elephants

Petrie the only one I am looking to offload from my forward lone and he will go for goodes in a few.